Dis-Moi (Mat Barzal x Reader) *Lemon*

"Oh, Mat!" You shouted and tightened your grip on his hair.

Mat pulled back and licked his lips. "Dis-moi ce dont tu as besoin." Mat softly blew air against your core, looking up your body to your face, searching for a reaction. (Tell me what you need)

You bucked your hips up with a gasp. "Mat!" You whined and tried to push him down.

Mat smirked at you and went back to your clit, circling his tongue around the sensitive bud and teasing your entrance with one of his fingers.

Your legs tightened around his head in pleasure. Mat used his hands to spread your legs back apart and continued to circle his tongue around your clit, this time inserting a finger into your entrance. "Tu es tellement serré, Princesse. Merde." (You're so tight, Princess. Fuck)

"Fuck, Mat. More. I need more." You whined, grinding down on his finger in search for more.

Mat listened to you and inserted another finger, curling them upwards while giving kitten licks to your clit. You moaned loudly, your back arching. Mat smirked against your core.

"Yes," you moaned loudly. "Fuck, Mat, yes."

"Tu es tellement mouillé pour moi, mon amour. Mon dieu, tu goût tellment bien." Mat groaned into you, sending a vibration up your core. (You're so wet for me, my love. God, you taste so good)

You shivered, tightening your legs around him with a moan. "Don't stop."

Mat felt you beginning to clench around his fingers, causing him to increase his pace further. "C'mon, Baby."

You felt your stomach start to tighten and your legs started to tremble. "So close. Mat, I'm so close." You moaned, throwing your head back against the pillow.

"Cum for me, montre-moi comment je te fais sentir si bien." Mat murmured into you. (Show me how I make you feel so good)

You nodded your head and bit your lip. "Fuck, I'm gon—" You couldn't finish your sentence as your orgasm hit you causing your back arch with a loud moan.

Mat lapped up all your juices, working you through your orgasm before hovering over you and giving you a hard kiss. "C'est la chose la plus sexy que j'ai vue dans toute le temps." (That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen)

You smiled at him weakly. "La chose la plus sexy que j'avais vue était quand tu avais tenue la Coupe Stanley." (The sexiest thing I have ever seen was you holding the Stanley Cup)

Mat smiled at you before pressing his lips to yours. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and rolled the two of you over. You pulled back from the kiss with a smirk. "My turn."