Calculations

Recap

"Well I better head back now..."

I transformed to my satan soul

and as soon as I arrived my luck is worn out..

"Just Great."

Continuing On. (OWO)

"DID YOU SEE THAT MINNA!?"

The crowd shows no sign of getting tired of cheering for each of their idols especially Fairytail.

Fairytail.

"Go Lucy!!! "

"Go Erza!!"

The guild continues on to support each other and are still voting for Who will win.

"Who do you think will win Levy-chan???" Both Jet and Droy ask the blunette.

"What is this game all about?!" Natsu suddenly shouted.

"Flamebrain."

"Ice princess"

"Knuckle head"

"Stripper."

And so on...

Levy sweat dropped.

"Well in my calculations you see." Before Levy started to explain she took an air pen and started to make a chart.

"You see on the lead is Lucy and the other four are still behind left fighting being agressive as they are. They fight eachother correct?"

The two boys nodded. For now I think the whole guild is listening.

Levy continued on "And for me thats the advantage of Lucy. You see for example Lucy always sprints away after she gets what she needs, While the other competators stare in awe she leaves them dumbfounded and When they recover they start a fight completely forgetting about the game."

The guild was deep in thought but continued on listening.

"All of them are powerful yes, thats true but they overflow with lust and need to win they are forgetting What Lucy's game is all about!"

"I think I understand what your trying to say pipsquick."

Gajeel interupted which caused the said girl to blush in emberassment.

"All shrimp is trying to say is that the others continue on to show off and forgot the motto It is called The Chase right? In other words Lucy is the target." Gajeel exclaimed with a grin.

Now the others are confused.

"BAKA!!" Levy bump his head "Itaii!!! What was that for?!?" Gajeel Complained.

The guild was giggling or smirking for the two's actions.

"As I was saying." Levy cleared her throat as he gave Gajeel a glare that sends shivers to his spine.

"Gajeel was right and wrong about what he said but Lucy's not the target. Their game before was "run,duck,jump,hide?"

"Am I right well whatever you saw Lucy won because she was aware of her sorroundings while the other just focus on their aim."

"This game is a competion for them but for Lucy its like she's training them look the others show off while she only moves forward Lucy's not overly confident she is just enjoying the game."

"Sooo.... cold." A floating being said.

"FIRSTMASTER?!?!"

"Yes minna?"

"Oh by the way Levy your absolutely correct." First master complimented.

Levy was flushed "Arigatou." she played with her fingers.

"Wait that still doesnt answer my question!!" Natsu complained.

The other just sigh..

"Long story short Lucy is trying to revive them, not like they died shes reviving them in a way to make others feel to fight for themselves  not for applause. Its for testing them. Lucy is trying to help them win in a way to make the others see through the message of the game by going up ahead so they can stand up and so that shes sure that they are ready to fight as a team once again."

First master finished with a smile as she showed the sign of the guild.