Like Old Times

Lucy‘s POV

We‘re about to start our game when someone kicked the guild doors open.

I smirked knowing that he‘s back when I say "He" I mean Gildarts. I teleported at the guild doors he didnt even move an inch once he saw me he just looked at me then smirked also at that we both held are hands in a hand shaking posistion while patting eachothers backs

"It good to see you again Gildarts." he nods "Same to you too Lucy." 

When he said my name their was some kinda playfulness in it when he said it.

Completely changing the topic.

"Gildarts wanna go for another round just like old times?" as I held out my hand. "Sure."

I use telephatism motioning Gildarts,Laxus,Erza,Mira&I to continue the game outside this games consist energy, magic, ability, reflexes,thinking&Fighting tecnique's

The Game Is Once Called "Sugar Rush." and now it is change to. "Run,duck,fight&hide."

Master Knowing what Im trying to do place 1million jewelry on me on the other side almost all voted for either Erza,Gildarts or Laxus leaving me with a single vote.

I giggled which cause the others to look at me..

"It's nothing." clearing the issue.

"So who will be my partner this time?"

"Let's just get this over with." Gildarts is smirking.

"Alright let's just go with Gildart&Mira and Laxus&Erza Good."

"Why does Lulu always get to be alone?" complained Laxus the other's just agreed.

"Why Lax you want to be my partner?" I smirk he blushed with emberrasment.

I punched him playfully. "Seriously Lax ?" "Whatever Lulu let's just start." He mumbled in a flick of a finger all 4 of them we're on the ground.

"I love this gravitational pull." I say as I play with my fingers causing them to smack through the grouned

with a groan.

"Well played Lulu, well played when Gildarts was about to punch me, I quickly teleport at the top of him sensing an uppercut which he blocked. Almost all eyes on us when we both dissapeared from their sights.

"Same old Gildarts." as I shift my head to the arena I noticed Mira and Erza we‘re fighting Where did laxus go? as I turned around. I jumped back completly dodging a hit.

Sighing we all came to a clearing

Mira&Erza we're still fighting neither of them gave up cause they know the consequences of this game.

Now its only Me,Laxus and Gildarts.

I stood in the center. I looked around, we destroyed half of the field sighing. 

"So can we stop this goose chase, And get the game in action?" I say as i requip to my Chinese Princess yukata with katanas at the back.

The people that havent voted yet started voting for either Me, and Gildarts.

The other‘s jaw dropped When they heared me say that, that we weren't even serious at that time.

When I changed to my yukata. I see some  guild members either both jaws dropped or nosebleed.

Gildarts&Laxus also changed to their yukata, Laxus's design is a plain violet(dark) with a gray ribbon.

Gildart's on the other hand has his yukata on oceanblue and a sky blue ribbon plain. Laxus uses twin swords while Gildarts uses his gigantic sword.

My yukata by the way is lavender colored with a dragon design and a yellow ribbon.

Master gestured.

Ready

Set

Fight both of them came at me.  jumped so they would slash my clone when they did they also dissapeared.

I was caught of guard Laxus charged forward from behind knocking one of my katana's out of hand.

I quickly requipped my sword to my baby girl. "The Sorciere." I got this sword from an X~class mission it was classified information.

Continuing on..

The newcomers came to watch "Oy why arent they using magic?!" the pink dragon slayer asked.

I "tch." because of his loundess Laxus did the same.

As We blocked counter blocked I finally did a combo trick with my baby which I succeded leaving both Laxus&Gildarts on the ground.

I looked at Mira&Erza both also unconciouss "This four..... seriously." I thought I raised my hand up and chant.

Heavenly from above

Lend me your power

to heal the ones that are injured

come forth.

LIGHT ENCHANCES!!

With a flash all of their injuries from the game are gone.

The one‘s that voted for me had a stacked of money for each side same goes for master.

" So..." they looked at me, "I win" I say in a playful way gramps just went my way and pat my head while saying "You did well my child, but can you wake them up?" I nod.

I flick my finger.

They all woke up "I win!‘" they just either grin,smirk,chuckle.

"Alright,alright what do you want with us Lulu?" gildarts asked...

"hmmm." i turned my head on gramps direction. They stiffen. I used telaphatsim.

"Gramps,Who is gildarts daughter?"

"Cana,my child." "Does he like going missions with her?" "hmph." "alrighty."

"Gildarts," the guild members looked at us. "Your punishment is to not go on a mission with your daughter," just by saying that his jaw drop,

I chuckle. "For a week." you could hear a girl rejoycing on the backround.

Cana jumped at me. "I Like you already." I chuckle. "Now to go on a mission." Cana went to the mission board.

While his father was sulking in the corner.

"Hmmm time for revenge Lax." he gulped.

I pulled him up tied him on a chair ..  He chuckled "Now what Lulu?" I requip my sword to a whip I used telahapatism.

"Who do you like cous?"

"....."

"Tell me cous!" as I requipped my whip to a book. "M~mira." with then the chair&rope dissapeared.

I flicked my finger Mira was now beside me I used telaphatism to tell her my "Motive" she blushed I grin she pulled Laxus up and went to the back of the guild.

"Alright Lucy what's my punishment?

" hmm" before that suddenly A meteour like egg came crashing to lucy that she caught.

It moved and it cracked open came out an...

To be Continued