I Never

"Oyy What are they doing here!" The pink haired dragon slayer shouted.

"Sting! Yukino! Rogue! You guys came!" Lucy welcomed the three as she motioned them to come closer.

"Arigatou for inviting us Lucy-san, its a pleasure to be here." She bowed to show her appreciation.

"Eto, its okay. Come on." At the back she didn't notice Rogue and Natsu glaring daggers to eachother.

"Lucy!!" Natsu was catching his breath while running towards her and the sabers.

"Lets play I never!" Natsu suggested with a cheeky grin.

"Aye sir!!" Happy agreed.

Lucy looked over to Solar waiting for her answer. She sighed as she just nodded her head.

"We're joining." Lucy motioned herself and Solar."

"Minna can we join?" Wendy fiddling with her fingers asked along with Romeo.

"Of course!"

"Oy! Sabers wanna join?" Gray asked

The trio flinched but joined anyway.

The ones that joined the game are

Lucy, Erza, Jellal, Laxus, Mira, Romeo, Wendy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Sting, Yukino, Rogue, Levy, Gajeel, Solar, Happy, Charle, and Lily.

"Okay heres how it goes in this circle we play this game called "I NEVER" So theres a cup of an unknown element." Levy motioned the cup that is turnimg from pink and another color to another and it continues.

"So for example I said I never slept without a doll." The guys chuckled which resulted to Levy to blush in embarassment.

"If you slept with a doll you have to drink from the cup. If you dont then you dont have too. Do you guys understand?" They all nodded their heads.

"Okay I'll start." Erza suggested.

"I never left my comrades behind." Then passed the cup.

"I never loved anyone besides her." Jellal then drank from the cup same goes for all of the boys the girls that have a certain crush for the man blushed well except for Natsu.

Until it reached Rogue.

"I'll never break her heart." Rogue was looking at Lucy but Lucy was talking to Levy. All the boys drank from the cup they already refilled it thrice.

"I never fail to look stupid infront of her " He smiled Then looked at Yukino who blushed at the sudden eye contact.

All of the boys drank again then it reached Natsu.

"I never got a chance to confess." He and Rogue were the only ones who drank from the cup.

Lucy noticed the stares from the start.

"What have I gotten myself into?" She asked herself.