Partner

Lucy's Pov

As I catched the egg it cracked open then came out an excheed.

Not just any excheed. A royal excheed it can be notice as for her fur it was shining from silver to gold.

She has a letter with her.

As she now look at me clearly she handed me the letter and nod, I did the same by nodding back.

As I opened the letter it said.

Dear, Lucy

Lucy How's your first day at magnolia?

I hope it was the thing I thought it would be.

Lucy this here is Solar .

She is a royal excheed as you can see. She is majestic she isn't an ordinary excheed and I think you've already sensed that. She is like a child version of you no need to worry.

             With Love,

              Grandeneey&Family

As I finished reading the letter I grin and use telepatism.

"Welcome Solar." She looked at me and smirked her silver eyes crashed at me just by her reaction I know that we'll get along.

I just noticed the guild looking at us with confused expressions.

I sighed.

"Guys this is my partner Solar." They just look at me for a moment and Welcomed Solar especially the other excheeds. The others proceeded to continue what they're doing.

As I went to the guild‘s bar,  I ordered something I unusually order..

A whole bottle of sake I was in deep  thought...

Mira went out of the kitchen with my drink I thanked her. She just look at me, a bit concerned.

I look at my hip Where my guild mark is it was silver with a mix blond color like Solar's fur.

Which is a complete coincidence.

Erza's POV

As I saw the egg crashing to Lucy I was about to requip but she catched it effortlessly.

Lucy sure has grown..

Then she ordered S-sake?!

LUCY'S POV

As I notice their stares Immediately told them that me and Solar are going home.

I teleport my way back to my apartment Me and solar chatted for awhile.

By her movements. I can really tell that we are meant for eachother.

She too has unextraordinary magic.

She can change to a Human, Wolf, Phoenix, Demon & manymore kind of transformation she indeed will come and handy.

Its getting late.

Me and Solar are getting ready for bed when I felt a chill I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

In a distance....

No ONES POV

"We will reunite again .... "

Said a manly voice as he dissapeared to dust leaving no scent behind.

>>>>>To be Continued

Ja ne