Welcome Home

Lucy‘s POV

I just got back here at Earth land seems like nothing change...

"Hm.."

Im walking back to my old apartment as I entered I see the Landlady. I left my things in my room I brought a bag full of money with me. I knocked on the door twice. I entered once i heard the Landlady mutter a

"Come In."

"Here is the 7 million jewels Thanks for watching/cleaning my apartment while I was gone."

I bowed my head. "O-of course continue on now." She said that as she took the money.

Before I leave my apartment I put on a cloak and hid my scent so no one would recognize me.

I went to the guild I could see and hear that they've gotten louder.*sighed*

I kicked the guild doors open, almost all of them were looking at  me.

Who wouldn't?

I directly went to the bartender and I already notice that it was Mira and

I asked Where Macarov is she said at his office. I nod in thanks.

I was about to teleport upstairs when a pink dragon slayer stopped me by saying

"Oy!! Who are you? Are you strong Fight Me!" all of them just either sigh or chuckle.

I just smirked and jump to the second floor the others just stared in awe. Good Thing Im wearing some limiters so I won't be getting to much attention.

As I knock I heard the person inside mutter a grumpy "Come in" And I did.

I pulled my hood down "Hi gramps Im back." he looked up from his papers when he saw me. He immediately hugged me.

"Hehehe I missed you too master."  I teased as I pat his back "Does the others know your back?" I shook my head as a No.

"Gramps Where in the world is Laxus ?" I asked as I started to crack my knuckles.

Master sweat dropped "He just returned this morning maybe his down there?"  "Have you checked?"

"Nope." I chirped *sigh*

"Let's Just go down there." I pulled my hood up.

As I teleport gramps and I in the center of the guild all attention is already on us.

Gramps cleared his throat at that moment team Raijinshu just entered the guild.

"Perfect." I thought as I smirked Laxus looked at me suspicously as he stared at me from the corner.

I was laughing inside. I noticed Erza silencing the guild. She just looked at me also and continued on.

"As you can see my children one of us has finally returned after 10 whole years." the others just gawked and continued on listening to master's announcement

"LET'S WELCOME BACK THE STRONGEST MAGE BESIDES GILDARTS  IN FAIRYTAIL

LUCY HEARTIFILIA!"

With that being said I pulled off ny cloaked revealing my blonde hair with hazel nut eyes.

Laxus just stared at me wide-eyed while his hands are still crossed same goes for Erza and the other guild members I notice Mira has the same reaction. I grin and say "Im back minna"

They all Screamed "LUCY!!" As they ran at me Erza was the one first to come at me Laxus second Mira third.

I just chuckle as they hugged me. Especially Laxus. He's my cousin afterall.

"How Are you minna?" I asked as I pat their backs. Erza was the first to talk

"We're doing great Lucy!"

"When did you return?" Laxus suddenly asked.

"Awhile ago." I plainly said. I noticed some new comers I walked through the crowd with Erza and Laxus following behind.

"Who are these people?" I asked Erza.

"Those two that are fighting came here at the guild a year after you left And that girl over there has been in the guild over a year now and the other one is on a mission."

"Hmm." I said studying the both of them I stepped a few feet away from them.

Catching their attention. "Hi there Im Lucy Heartifilia.."

"Please state your Names&Powers." I state in commander Lucy mode they just nervously say

"H~hai." while the girls just nod.

"Im Natsu Dragneel And Im a Fire Dragon Slayer and This is my partner/excheed happy!" the cat'ahem' excheed said "Aye" while raising its paw. I nod

"Soo Igneel's son impressive that's why he looked so familiar." I thought next one is.

"Im Gray FullBuster An Ice Mage." as he was saying that he stripped his clothes of leaving his boxers. The girls in the guild turned red especially the girl beside him saying g~ray~sama while fan girling.

I just smirked which made the boy blushed while looking for his now missing clothes the next girl

Is talking in third person.

"I am Juvia, Juvia thinks it's nice meeting you." I flinch "By the way Gray~sama is Juvia‘s." she said as her personality turned 380degrees back. I just twitch while moving on to the next one.

"I-It‘s n-nice meeting you lucy-san." she stuttered. "Im Wendy Marvell a-an Air Dragon Slayer, And this is my friend/excheed c-carla." I looked at the excheed and nod, she did the same.

"Grandine you did pretty well and she's just a litte girl." I said using telephatism

"Thank you your highness." she replied I sweat dropped

"You dragons are too formal for your on good I told y'all to call me Lucy." with that being said I focused all my attention to Laxus&Erza.

"Where's Gildarts?" they sweat dropped. "He‘s on a mission" Erza answered "That Guy? Seriously.?" Erza&Laxus just nod.

"Erza,Laxus." they looked at me

"Let's Battle like old times." with that they either smirk or grin.

The guild is still partying from my return all of it stop when someone kicked the guild doors open.

To be Continued

Ja Ne