Emotionless Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

Wendy went beside Jace and pulled the book from the sculpted hand. Jace then placed the sculpted hand down, gently and twist the thumb of the right hand in a three hundred and sixty degrees turn. As he did so, the palm of the left hand opened revealing a key. The key was then used to open the lock from the book. With a few clicks we manage to open the book.

Jace placed the book on the table at the corner of the room. We all gathered to where he went and take a look a the book.

He who reads this must know the risk. Even by just reading this book could change the future for good or for bad. I give you the best of luck for the future ahead of you

~ Oracle Assiya

Jace flipped through the next page of the book. The word 'Prophecy' is written in an old writing. He flipped to the next page again and a table of contents like page appeared. Though it isn't really a table of contents. It only showed us what kind of prophecies are written in the book. They are hundreds of prophecies and the writing gradually change into another list of prophecies every second. Jace flipped to another page, revealing another message.

'We know what you seek. You who seek knowledge, entrust your hand to us'

As we read those words, me and Kyle stepped forward and reached out for the book. With only the touch of our fingertips, the book start flipping through pages on its own. It stopped in front of a blank page. All of us went closer to see if we could find something on the page. Jumbled words then started to appear, it began to rearranging itself as soon as it did so.

The One who sees

'My dear children, if you are reading this now I'm sure you went through a lot of hardship. Those hardships are needed in order for you to find who you really are. I deeply apologized for what the two of you has been through. My wonderful Children, Kyle and Rylee, I was able to see your future. Your future hold uncertainties and I am troubled because of this. I could just pray that the two of you would never fall on the wrong hands.

The ability you have right now is something you shall need in the future to come. Enhance your ability. Bring the best of it. It is not my place to further explain you your situation, but I must tell you this. You shall meet them soon, the forsaken. They shall guide you, continue their paths and they will appear to you. If you have met them, come back to me once again I shall tell you everything that is needed to be told.

My children, I shall give my wisdom to the two of you. Go back to where you originally belong. Seek what you must seek. Someone close to you will soon bring you harm, be alert. Only trust those who shall be trusted. I shall continue to watch you.

~Oracle Assiya

'

As the message ended, Kyle looked at me, his brows furrowed in confusion. The others' expression are the same as they seem to not have seen the message that appeared.

"What did it say Kyle?" Alpha Stefan asked him.

"The forsaken. We must meet them," Kyle told Alpha Stefan.

"The forsaken?"

Kyle nodded. "The Oracle didn't explain it fully to us. She said that we need to find the forsaken first before she could explain everything,"

'Should we tell them about that someone who can bring harm to us?' I asked him in our mind link.

'No. It's better if we keep quiet about it for now,' He replied and I nodded. He gave me another look and by just that I know what he meant. We can't trust anyone but the two of us. I held his hand and sighed. Someday, I know, everything will come to light.

"Did she say something about how you control your powers?" Liam asked.

Kyle shrugged. "Nothing like that... We really need to meet the forsaken in order to find out more about our abilities,"

"Why is everything so complicated?" Michael complained.

"Dude, trust me... There are hell lot of things running in my mind than in yours," Kyle patted Michael's shoulders.

"So what do we do now?" Michael asked.

"First, we'll head back to the pack house. We have a few books that might help us," Alpha Stefan announced.

"Ohhh!!! Let's get some snacks on our way ba---"

A loud growl could be heard all of a sudden making all of us gasp. Jace's eyes widened as he heard this. Wendy stared at Jace, horrified.

"I thought he was away," Wendy whisper shout at Jace who just stared back at her.

"I thought so too," Jace whispered. Kyle stood in front of me in protective stance. Alpha Stefan moved forward ready to face whatever calamity on its way.

"Jace!!" A growl could be heard once again. Jace and Wendy winced as they heard the voice. The others' body stiffened.

"What are they doing in our territory," The voice said. As I listen to it, I felt shivers run through my spine. The feeling of longing engulfs me. The way his growl vibrates makes me dizzy. I know who this voice belongs to. The voice I always yearn for. The voice who broke my heart.

Loud thudding steps approach us at a fast speed. My heart beat increase in every step. I could smell his intoxicating scent that is like drug to me. No matter how I tried to resist it, I just can't. I wanted to see that face once again. Even of its just a glimpse, I wanted to. Even though I hated it, I wanted to. Even though I know I'll regret it later on, I wanted to.

My breath hitched as I saw someone opening the door. I grabbed Kyle's hand tightly as I watched the door slowly opens. Kyle looked at me, puzzled by my action but went and focused his attention at the one opening the door.

"Jace explain to me wha--"

Those eyes. They met mine. At that moment, I felt like I came back to the time when we first met. Where I still didn't know he will hurt me. Where I thought, he'll be the salvation to all my hardships. Mate.

______

And again I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I know I told you that I will update last time but I didn't. I'm so bad >.<

I have college entrance exams at the time and was followed by school exams. I made them my priority first. It was just recently I started using wattpad again. Well anywhooo... Let's get back to the story.

Who do you think is the one who can't be trusted?? Any guesses??

Don't forget to

Comment/Vote/Become fan

I will really appreciate it

Xoxo

Angel