Read this important

I'm thinking of not continuing this story anymore. Why?
I reread everything from the start. I found a lot of mistakes. I especially noticed the way I used the word "spine". Wtf. I don't why even used that word and I'm so freakin embarrassed right now. I was actually thinking updating the next chapter but as I read more I found lots of scenes that isn't supposed to be there. I was greatly disturbed when I saw these scenes. You may ask why couldn't I just edit it out. I can't. It will whole the freakin story and might as well make new one. Nothing will match. I hope you guys understand and I'm sorry. I won't delete this story coz someday I'll pick it up again an try to fix it. Though the story kind of change a bit, the characters will remain the same and some the scenes will remain. So I'm not gonna delete, I'm not just gonna continue it. I'm already in love with the characters, I can't just throw them away.

Really guys I'm so sorry and hope you understand. I might start a new story but I don't know if it's still going to be a werewolf story. I still haven't give with She's one of a kind though. I will update when I kinda finished plotting everything.

Thank you for all the support till now. Shoot me. Feed me to the dragons or whatever. I'm so sorry. The way I wrote this story is really embarrassing. Everything is unplanned and all.

Well actually the next chapter is where Rylee and Ivan will meet kind of. This is another reason why I'm not gonna continue it. The way they met each other was just too fast for me and too cliché. 😂 Still love you guys.

Bye
Angel