39

Ari's PoV:

We all make our way to some restaurant not to far from the hotel and im still procrastinating everything in my head.

I wonder if Jesse thinks the same as what's being written about me.

'Stop over thinking it' Trent says as were given our menus. I look up at him and I smile, he returns the gesture. I've never realised how cute he is when he smiles, I mean the last time I saw him I was mostly interested in jesse. But Trent has a kind heart. Anyone can see that.

'What are you getting?' Dele asks and I look at him breaking my gaze from Trent.

'I have no idea. I might just get spaghetti bolognese.' I say looking at the menu.

'Yeah I might just get the same'

We order out food and eating whilst making small conversation amongst ourselves.

'Do you plan on meeting any of your old friends here?' Trent Asks

'Yeah I was meant to meet Hannah later' I say to him

'Oh right, well we need to get back so Craig can show you what u need to do and all of that. He's back at the hotel with Kyle and Raheem' dele says

I nod and we get our stuff and make our way back to the car.

Jesse's PoV:

We're all chilling downstairs and we hear Marcus come in.

'Hey you guys alright?' He says and he makes his way over to spud Ryan and the hug lily.

Lily tenses as he hugs her. Marcus looks at her confused, she needs to stop, he's going to realise that's she's upset about something and that will just result in him asking questions.

'Guys were gonna have to go to London today' Marcus says and me and Jadon look at him confused.

'Yeah, they want us to have some time to meet the new players before we start training for the games' he says and I throw my head back. Great I atleast thought I'd have a day or two away from Ari.

'We're going by train because it's faster and I really am not bothered to drive or be driven there'

'When you guys go give Ari a big hug from me, what was written about her must have hit her hard' Lily says.

I look at the boys and they all have the same confused face as me.

'What was written about her?' Marcus asks

And lily takes out her phone and shows Marcus something and he looks upset

'Lemme see' I ask and Lily hands me her phone, I notice Jadon start to ask Ryan questions trying to distract him from the situation.

'She must be so upset, we don't think that of her why do they have to put her in such a bad light' Marcus says

I hand lily back her phone.

'Well they're not wrong in some parts' I say and I get up.

'Don't day that Jess, she doesn't deserve this' Lily says

'I'm not saying she does. But I didn't deserve what she's done to me either. Anyways I'm gonna go and pack since we're gonna be leaving soon' I say and I get my car keys and leave not saying bye to anyone.

I know they probably are all sat in there thinking I'm being the worst person ever right now, and I'm in no way what so ever condoning what the media are saying about her but maybe she would know what it's like to be judged without someone actually getting to know her, as that's what she did to me.