25:

Ari's POV:

After Jesse told me what happened with Ryan at school my heart sunk. I know Jesse keeps saying that I haven't but I feel like I have failed him.
Maybe me and Jesse aren't doing this whole 'baby steps' thing right. I mean how can we be taking it slow when I wake up to him every morning, live in the same house as him.
I can't do this. I have to find an apartment.

Me, Jesse and Ryan sit on the couch all chilling, whilst somethings on the tv in the background.
I still haven't spoken to Ryan about what happened and as bad as it sounds I'm not to sure if I want to.

I sit in Jesse's arms as I watch Ryan In his own little world.

'Jess' I half whisper, looking up at him.

'Mhm.' He says scrolling through his phone. Not paying attention.

'I think we should do this properly.' I say now sitting up.

'Yh' He says still glued to his phone.

'So I'm gonna start looking for apartments tomorrow' I say.

'Yh- WAIT what?' He says paying attention now, also making Ryan pay attention at the same time.

'What do you mean apartment. Why you live here' He says to me looking annoyed

'No jess. You live here and you were nice enough to let us stay. But me and Ry staying here isn't us taking things slow. This is why we're having problems this early on' I say to him

'So what? That's it'

'No jess' I say taking his hand into mine ' I'm not saying it's the end. I just feel like we should do it properly. This isn't us taking it slow. This is ya basically being married and adopting a kid' I say

'So your gonna move out then?'

'I'm gonna find somewhere to rent.' I answer him

'Okay, I'll help you look. Are you sure that's what you want to do?' He asks me. And I nod.

'Can I stay here?' I hear Ryan say.

'What?'

'I'd rather stay here. I don't want to move school again it's longer and if we're just gonna end up moving here anyways why can't I just stay here' Ryan says. Wow, I really must be doing something wrong.

'No ry, don't be silly your coming with me' I say to him

'I don't mind him staying with me.'

'No Jess. You have matches going up and if you get called to play for England again your gonna have to go. Please stop making this any harder then it already is' I say to him.

'Alright' He says. He turns to Ryan. 'I'll still visit you and pick you up from school some days, okay?' He says to him and Ryan nods.

'I'm gonna go and get ready for bed' I say standing up and walking up the stairs. Well that went better then expected.

It's the right thing to do.

Jesse's POV:

This woman actually confuses me. One minute we're fine the next we're not. But it's okay, we'll do this at her pace.

She goes upstairs and I stay downstairs with Ryan.

'She'll come back you know' he says to me.

'I hope so. Even if she doesn't I'll always be there for you okay. No matter how many disagreements me and Ari have. Nothing will change between me and you little bro' I say and he smiles.

'Come on let go to bed, it's getting late' we walk upstairs and he goes to his room after saying night. I walk into my room and see Ari there sleeping so peacefully. It's going to be hard letting her go, but if things go right she'll be back before I know it...

I get into bed as carefully and I can trying to to wake her and as soon as I get in she turns around and flings her arms around me, making herself comfortable on my chest.

'This isn't the end I promise... I will get you back' I whisper to her.

She's the one... I know it.

Authors note:

hey guyssss. So I'm back ( for good this time) regular updates are also back so get used to it😊😂.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter... PLOT TWISTT. Do you think Ari and Jess will find their way back to each other???

Thanks for reading,

10 votes & 10 comments for quicker upload😘😘

Amira xx