18:

Jesse's POV:

I make my way to the garden so I can go and tell Ryan what's going on.

'Jesse over here' i hear him calling and I make my way towards him.
He kicks the ball towards me as I approach him

'I need to speak to you for a minute' I say passing the ball back to him.

'Okay, is it about you and Ari being girlfriend and boyfriends because I already know' he says to me.

I laugh 'no lad, it's not about that'

'What's it about them? Have I done something wrong?' He asks worriedly

'No not at all, how would you feel if you and Ari come and live with me for a bit' I ask him and his face lights up.

'Seriously? Instead of us living with daddy'

'Yeah, um Ari thought it was best that you guys didn't stay with your dad and I suggested you guys stay with me instead' I say missing out the details. I can see this kid looks up to his dad and still loves him and even though I hate the man for what he did to Ari, he's still Ryan's dad.

'But will Ari still take me to see him?' He says

'How about I take you to see him instead?' I suggest knowing that Ari wouldn't be able to

'Okay, cool'

'So that's all good, your okay with staying with me?' I double check

'Are you crazy! Of course I am, your the coolest ever. Your like a big brother I always wanted' he says and I smile at him.

'Don't let josh hear you say that' I says and we both laugh.

'Go on go and pack your stuff, your mum thinks it will be better if we get you settled in now rather than when she's gone' I say and he nods and runs off.

A couple of months ago I was focused on training, and games and nothing else was on my mind. But ever since Ari came into my life she's made me so relaxed. I mean I still focus on training and the games a lot but Ari and Ryan have made a big change in my life.
I make my way to the living room where Ari and her mum are.

'There you are, how did Ryan take it?' Ari's mum says as I walk in

'He's fine with it, but I told him that I will still take him to go and see his dad every so often' I say sitting down

'Jess, are you sure? You don't have to.' Ari says

'Nah it's fine, there's no way I'm letting you go anywhere near him by yourself again. So this way Ryan can see his dad safety and you can be safe' I say smiling at her.

'Thank you Jesse, honeslty. This is all to much' she says to me.

'This is nothing Yet, just wait' I say smiling at her and she rolls her eyes playfully.

'You two are so cute' Ari's mum says looking at us
'I really think you guys would look great together'

'Mummmmm' Ari whines, embarrassed.

'She's not wrong' I say winking at her

'I know but it's too soon, you an amazing person Jess, but after all that Liam problems I wanna take things slowly.' She says

'I understand. When the right time come we'll know' I say smiling back at her.

'I'm doneeeee' Ryan says coming with a small suitcase.

'Alright, I'll sort out to get you guys stuff back from London soon okay?' I say to him and he nods

'Alright you guys best get going' Ari's mum says.

Problem? - Jesse lingard On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara