6:

Jesse's POV:

Training seemed to go on for longer today. The one say I wanted it to go quick it went slower then ever.
Finally coach said it was time to go so I ran to the showers and showered and changed into my Gucci tracksuit.

I put my jewellery back on. It was now 3 o'clock.
Marcus walks into the changing rooms and he's already changed.

' yo bro, let's go. That boy has been waiting for Long enough.' He says, I'm guessing referring to Ryan.

We make it to the seats and I see Aria sitting down scrolling through her phone and I see Ryan sitting there.
'Hey guys' Marcus says as he approaches them.
'Ryan I have a special person who wants to see you'
Marcus says and Ryan looks directly at me.
'Jlingzzz! No wayyy' he says completely shook, I start laughing
I go up to him and hug him.
'Hey little one. How did you find the training' I ask as I sit down next to him.

'It was so cool, I wish I could be like you guys one day' he says smiling.

'You will be even better mate.' I say to him.
'How do you know, you haven't seen me play' He says confused

'Well I've see videos on your sisters instagram. And anyway, anyone who's smart enough to we're that shirt is a good baller.' I say laughing.

'Never thought your ego could get even bigger' Marcus says and aria laughs. Shit I didn't introduce myself.

'Hi, I'm Jesse' I say as I hug I her.
'Aria, aka the bestfriend their according to you' she says smiling.
'Yeah, but it's okay, you can be his girl bestie. I'm alright with that and we both start laughing.

'So what you guys up to for the rest of the day' she asks.

'Well im not doing anything. If you guys are free how about we go to the park and we can have a kick about' I say to them.

'Yeah you guys can have a kick about whilst i sit there enjoying the lovely weather.' She says

'Right okay, Park it is then. Aria do you mind riding with Jesse. I need to put some stuff in the van so there won't be enough space.' Marcus says.
This boy is the biggest liar ever I laugh to myself as I watch him fail at trying to set up up.

'Ryan lad your coming with me' he says and he takes Ryan's hand and walks off. Leaving me and aria just laughing.
'I guess we should get going too then' I say as we both walk towards my car'

Aria's PoV:

Me and Jesse talk about our life's the whole car ride. I know exactly what Marcus is trying to do and honestly I'm not complaining. Jesse seems like a lovely boy and I'm excited to get to know him.

'Tell me more about yourself, this traffic is horrific might aswell pass by time.' He says

'Urm well i was born and raised here' I say looking at him.

'Well I gathered that.' He says laughing.
'Let me finish' I laugh.

'Right sorry go on'

'But three years ago I moved to London.' I say

'Really? How comes' he asks me, I don't know what it is about him but even though we just met I literally feel like I can tell him anything.

I finish telling the story about my parent as we arrive at the park.

'Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I'm here if you even wanna talk. Whether it's this week is when u go because to London. I'm only a call away' he says as he placed his hand over mine.

'Well I would be if I had your number' he adds smiling.

Gimme your phone, you mug' I say laughing at his 'subtle' way of asking for my number.