Chapter 8: New person!

CRAP IM SORRY THIS CAME LATE-

MARINA PUT DOWN THE DISCS! NO NO IM SORRY I HAVEN'T PUT YOU IN MUCH! SOMEONE HELP ME!

Welcome to another chapter! Not much to say other than a small clarification. This story takes place right before two and due to it being Fanfiction the four popstars already know each other.

But later on Callie will go missing and all of that good shiz-

Rolllllll the story!!!!

After being told that someone would be joining his suffering y/n decided to listen to music. Putting his list on shuffle, and the first to play was Shark bytes (god please tell me i spelt that correctly,) which was a off the hook song that was really good. It was new too (now I know what I said- but songs won't apply)

He never even noticed when a orange inkling came up to the boat. Y/n was too fixed to his music currently blasting in both ears.

???: So that's the guy you told me about Callie?

The voice was feminine, and she looked over towards the popstar.

Callie: "yea! You can talk to him if you'd like three. Just give me a minute."

Callie snuck up behind y/n, which wasn't hard since he was already didn't pay attention to the others.

With a sickening smile she took the headphones off his head.

Y/n: hey! What was that- oh hello?

He finally noticed the new addition to the group, with a small wave if I might add.

Y/n: "well I'm y-"

She sat down and talked over him,

'three': "yes, I know your name. Callie won't shut up about you whenever we talked. First it was about saving the zap-fish and now it's you"

He was confused, and tilted his head.

Y/N: "save the...zap-fish? Since when was it endangered?"

Three facepalmed, sighing out in frustration

Three: "long story, anyway! Call me Amy. Or three,whatever helps you sleep at night."

Y/n sweat dropped, but nodded, seeing that she could easily mangle him to death if she chose to.

Y/N: "right...well glad to meet you anyway, so what's your reasoning for actually coming?"

Marie gave a dark smirk that would put a lot of villians to shame

Marie: "to make your life even better of course. Because why be surrounded by four when you could be surrounded by five!"

He put both hands together and inhaled deeply-

Y/n: "I'm not sure if I should hate or love you all-"

Three scoffed slightly

Three: "pft, I don't see why they find you special. You seem weak."

Y/n's ears got red but he never replied, choosing that his life was on the line.

Callie: anyway! Goodnight y/n!