Chapter Twenty Five. Finale

Allie's eyes are red. She has cried for hours. She still can't believe that she has lost two of her siblings. Tears would not stop falling down. She feels completely empty- she feels like shit.

Well, the world has been a whole lot of shit for the siblings. They have seen some great percentage of 'it all'. They have experienced real pain, perhaps more than what should be termed as a lot.
They have had both love and hatred. They have stuck to the vow and once in a while diverted from it. They have wronged each other and fought one another. They have also, stood by each other and fought for each other. This is what they had to go through, the price they had to pay for tying themselves up with the vow.

Oris kisses Allie's forehead, drawing her closer to himself. " It shall be well sweet sister!" Who is he kidding? His voice is so telling- he is faking calmness for the sake of her. He wants to be the source of comfort, he wants to be the first born even in this. He is trying to take responsibility but well, he's a human too. The grief is weighing down on him. He is crumbling from within. Truth is, he blames himself for first pushing Coy away. It was because of that, that this happened.

"I am sorry, really sorry for everything!" Oris looks Coy deep in the eye. He feels the wetness forming in his eyes and for a moment he closes them.
Coy's arms wrap around him." Am sorry too!"
Oris can't hold the tears anymore. He lets them fall freely. This is a sincere love. "What did I ever do to deserve a love like this from you?" He asks, amidst silent screams.
Coy nods, a symbol of understanding. " What did I ever do to deserve an elder half brother like you?"

Oris holds Coy at a distance and looks him for seconds in the eye. His tears dry and when he responds, it's with a bear musculine hug. They both stay silent for minutes. This is the best moment they've had so far.
"It's well with us!" Coy tells him, his voice low only for him to hear.
"It's the best gift we can give to both Elex and Rene!" Oris responds.
They hug again, patting each other on the shoulder before drawing Allie to join them. A threesome hug.

They drop two huge bouqet of flowers inside the grave. Then in unison they say, "Requiscat at Pace." The two youngest siblings should now rest in peace. They deserved a decent burial, better than this family one of course, but this is all what they decided to settle for. A simple private one. It wouldn't raise issues.

Life hasn't been easy for them. Some part of each of them has gone with their two siblings and some other parts of the two, live in them. Life must continue.

"What next?" It is Coy who breaks the silence in the car.
"I am thinking of the same thing." Oris  adds.
"I have an idea." This is so Allie. She never runs out of ideas. She is always ready to get the siblings out of any dilemma.

Coy groans, not in a manner that shows disapproval but in a manner that lightens the mood in the car. "Bring it on darling, but please let it not be another binding vow!" Laughter fills the car. That was a good come back at such a time.

"Not that one idiot. Let's drive over a cliff and make it an end!" Oris gasps while Coy's jaw drops. "Oh, look at both of you. I am just kidding. Let's go and begin life anew, somewhere far from here."

The two brothers sigh at a go.

"It would help us burry the dark memories of this land in the past. I guess both Elex and Rene will be happy for us." Allie substantiates her idea.

"Then it should be as soon as possible." Oris agrees with her. He really needs to forget the shit in the past.

"What about me?" Coy asks from the blues. He does not look at any of them.

"What about you brother? We are going, the three of us. We shall start life afresh. I am sure it is the best thing we can do for our own good. We could find love and live happily ever after." Allie takes his hand in hers.

"But..." Coy begins but Oris does not allow him to continue.

"No buts brother. We have to face the future together... We are siblings, and we shall remain so, come what may."

*******
Three days later.
Oris has sold out his illegal business to one of his friends, at a throw away price of course. And they are ready to go.
Allie has transferred the money she had robbed Cornelius to her real account, since everything is calm now.
They have enough to keep them for a life time but they will have to get some jobs once they get familiar with the new life. They are determined to change and start living life.

At the Airport, the three siblings hold hands together. They really have been strong for each other. They have fought their battles and nobody will ever know what they have gone through in their life. The love they had for each other is now doubled and they have learnt enough lessons to last them two lifetimes.

"We shall miss our mother land." Oris says, his voice low.
"Sure we shall!" Coy responds.
Allie nods to them before speaking."The future is bright and we shall conquer."

Time is running fast and they have just ten minutes to the boarding time. They are happy to go and begin a new life but are also sad that, they will maybe never get some answers to some of their questions.

"If only Rene told us what had really happened!" It's Allie who gets the strength to voice it out.

"It would have been good but we ain't gonna get stuck in the past. Let them rest with their secrets." Coy lets his hand slither across her waist. She smiles.

As the plane takes off forty minutes later, the three siblings' faces light up with Joy.
"It's a new day!" Allie announces and they laugh out loudly.