JHOPE: im gonna go back now... see ya'll

GUK: DONT KILL HER YET HOPE!

Hoseok went back to the studio. And as expected, his eyes already falls onto the two.

Hyun-Ok was practicing the dance and Jin watched. He could see how hypnotized Jin was to her as she moves.

He seriously wanted to beat her show off ass.

"Wow! Hyun-Ok youre amazing!" his hyung applauds her as soon as she finishes.

"Th-Thank you" She goes red and gets Jin to dance with her.

Hoseok grunts and looks away, immediately one of his classmates face him.

"Hoseok-ssi, I heard Mr. Chung gave your solo act to your rival, and now your best friend is taken by her too? My oh my.." One of classmates tease, giggling a bit with her friends.

Laughing at his suffering Hoseok thinks, laughing at his suffering when his enemy took everything away from him.

He had enough.

A sudden grip pulled the girl in, face to face with the enraged man.

"Ho- Hoseok-",

"SHUT THE FUCK UP",

The entire class went quiet as his deadly gripped stay in the now trembling girl's shirt. Multiple eyes stared at him, scared and confused at what he was doing.

Hoseok then saw Jin's eyes on him, wide and filled with fear as he watched him.

He then let's her go.

"I-I'm sorry..",

He ran out of the room. Making the students chatter and talk about what just happened and checked if the girl was okay.

Jin stayed frozen, still in shock about what just happened.

He was worried. And he wasn't the only one feeling that.

"Jin.. he's your friend right?" Hyun-Ok place her hand on his shoulder "Go talk to him..",

He snapped back into reality, giving a quick nod and chased after him.

Jin rushes out of the room and into the halls. Trying to see where Hoseok could have gone.

He checks the bathrooms first.

~

Once Jin got closer to the door. He heard muffles cries inside the room. In an instant, he opened.

There, he saw the mess of the restroom. Soap dispensers covering the floor with fluid, two of the stalls broken and one thrown to the other end of the room.

And Hoseok, leaning on the wall as he sat down around the mess, knuckles bloodied as he saw the wall covered in specks of his blood.

"H-Hoseok..",

The younger man immediately turns to sound.

His eyes widen at the sight of the older, tears running down his face.

"W-What are you doing here...?",

Jin covered his mouth at the sight of him, it reminded him of the times the younger was with his ex. How broken he used to be.

The oldest went and kneel before him, grabbing his wrist as he couldn't help but let the tears fall.

"HOSEOK-AH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Jin was mad, mad at how Hoseok did this to himself. But his tears said otherwise.