Wedding

It was finally their wedding day, the day everyone waited for.

Arthit was done with school, he along with his friends graduated and they had a small party to celebrate the end of that journey. For Kong and his friends, once the new school year starts, they would be third year students. Kong was going to finish his studies while acting as the CEO of S&R Corporation, he would be there for important occasions, but in the meantime his grandfather will carry on in his place while he attended his classes.

But first the wedding.

The chapel was elegantly decorated with white flowers. The end of each pew had white ribbons perfectly tied and accented with white roses, and lilies. Most of the guests were already seated, waiting for the ceremony to start.

Kong stood at the altar with his best man Aim next to him. As he glanced at the huge crowd, he saw his and Arthit's family, most of them occupying the front rows each giving him looks of pride, and both granddads giving him a thumbs up. Looking past them, he saw his friends and classmates, Arthit's friends, employees from S&R Corporation, Kenneth and his husband and the other members of Team B with whom Arthit did his internship. Everyone important to them was there to celebrate with them.

Back in the dressing room, Arthit had never felt more nervous in his entire life, sure he was overjoyed at the fact that he was marrying Kong, the man he loved with all his heart, but at the same time it was nerve wracking to think he was actually getting married.

He stood in front of the mirror, looking at himself as he adjusted his tie so it would be perfect. He was dressed in a navy-blue tux, while Kong had on a midnight blue tux. His mum had been in the room early, fussing about how her little boy was all grown up and getting married, and how proud she was. She then left the room after shedding a few tears.

His friends were next, as they came bursting in to the room. "You are actually getting married" they asked and Arthit grinned happily "and I couldn't be happier about it" he responded.

They were all happy for him, and Arthit was happy to have them there with him on his special day. But instead of helping, Bright and Toota started making a ruckus and Knott had to send them out to go get seated.

"You ready?" Knott asked, coming back into the room, he was Arthit's best man.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Arthit replied.

Knott saw how Arthit fidgeted with his cuff-links and he smiled at his friend. "I saw Kong waiting at the end of the aisle and he is just as nervous as you" Knott told him 

Arthit smiled, his nerves calming down a little.

"Good luck" he said leaving the room to take his place as Arthit waited for his dad to walk with him down the aisle.

Someone entered the room, but before he could turn to see who it was, he felt the barrel of a gun on his back. "Come along quietly" the voice spoke and Arthit's heartbeat quickened. Before he knew what was happening, he felt pain at the base of his neck, and he went unconscious as two men carried him out of the room, sneaking away while everyone else was inside.

After a while, Arthit's eyes fluttered open and he groaned as he began to massage his head trying to nurse the slight headache he had. He took in the strange environment around him and realized he was not in the dressing room he was before, but in a rundown room on the verge of collapsing.

He was about to panic when someone came into the room.

"Namtan!" he exclaimed

"Ah! You are finally awake," Namtan greeted as she leaned closer to embrace Arthit. But he stepped out of her reach, wanting to stay as far away from her.