New enemy

"Kong"

"Yes P'Arthit"

"You did something to the contract didn't you?" Arthit asked his fiancé who had his head on his lap. Both were on the couch watching tv, but not really paying attention to it. Last night after the freshy games, where Arthit publicly declared his love and laid claim to Kongpob, the contract was updated, but Kong went back and added the last section.

"I did not do anything, I just made it better" Kong replied

"How is PDA when necessary better?" he complained, not that he had any issues with publicly displaying affection, he was just too shy to admit it

"So, no PDA?" Kong asked

"Yes" he mumbled

"Ok then, that means no more cuddling", Kong said as he sat up and leaned in closer to Arthit, using his hands to caress his cheek, "no waking you up in the morning" he kissed his nose, "and lastly no kissing" he whispered in his ear, pressing his lips against his soft skin making Arthit shiver at the caress of his mouth against his ear.

"Tha-that's not what I meant" Arthit replied as he tried to focus

"Then what did you mean?" Kong asked as he nuzzled his head against Arthit's neck, trailing a few kisses along the sensitive area and Arthit tilted his neck, giving Kong more access.

"Oon" Kong called, but Arthit was a little out of it to answer

Kong continued trailing kisses around the edge of his mouth, not fully kissing him, but Arthit wanted to kiss him and when he tried to, Kong pulled away with a little smirk. Arthit got tired of being teased and agreed to the last section of the contract Kong added.

"So, is it ok to kiss you whenever?" Kong asked as he touched his lips on Arthit's, on and off slightly without kissing him, and nodding was all Arthit could muster, as he wanted Kong to kiss him.

When he tried to kiss him again, Kong pulled back. This time, Arthit cupped Kong's face in his hands to keep him steady, "stop teasing and kiss me already" he muttered, and Kong chuckled.

But as he was about to kiss him, the door bell went off to which they both groaned in annoyance. When none of them made a move to open the door, the bell went off again multiple times at once.

Arthit had a suspicion of who it could be, and he was right. When he opened the door, his friends and juniors where standing there with Bright standing in the front, smiling innocently. He slammed the door in his face and went back to the couch, silently asking how he ended up with friends such as those.

He could not count the number of times they had been over, after all the house came with better amenities than the dorms, the flat screen tv, gaming system, and a kitchen with a fully stocked fridge. It became the place where they all hung out whenever they had the opportunity to.

"Hey Arthit" Bright called as he opened the door and followed him in, "that is no way to treat your guest" he complained

"You are more of a nuisance than a guest" Arthit answered him back, "don't you have a life?" he asked

"Ah! you will miss me too much if I didn't stop by" Bright responded

As soon as they came in, Aim and Oak went over to play games, while the rest raided the fridge.

"So, what do you want?" Arthit asked

"Want to go out for drinks tonight" Bright asked

"Why"

"To celebrate your relationship"

"I've been engaged for a while now"

"Don't listen to him, it's just an excuse to go drinking" Toota said