"April, if you keep walking in circles without saying a word, then just tell us because we can find better things to do then see you walk in circles." Damon said annoyed.

"Damon! Don't talk to April like that. She's our friend and she probably has tones of questions for us." Bonnie said, giving a look to Damon, making him lift his hands in surrender.

"Darling, don't listen to him. We will wait until you are ready to talk or ask your questions. It's the least we can do." Kol said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but... Kol is right." Rebekah said.

"Okay. So... all of you are vampires?"

"No. I'm a witch." Bonnie said.

"And I have a part wolf and part vampire, so I'm a hybrid." Klaus said proudly.

"Yeah... but your siblings are Original vampires... Bekah told me a bit about you. So... what's the difference between Original vampires and normal vampires?"

"Originals can compel other vampires but vampires can't compel us." Klaus said with a smirk.

"That's why vampires also take a bit of vervain. It stings a bit but we do it, in order to protect ourselves of being compelled." Caroline said.

"We are also able to survive a wooden stake to the heart. The white oak stake it's the only thing that can kill us." Elijah said.

"What about the sun?" April asked.

"Vampires are able to walk during the day if they have daylight rings, which are made by witches. And each ring is made for a certain vampire, if I try to use Caroline's ring, for example, it won't work and I'll die. But there's a difference between us and Originals... The Original vampires are able to be out during the day, they will burn but they won't die." Elena explained.

"Okay... so your daylight rings are like the wands in the Harry Potter universe...?"

"Yeah!" Kol said.

"What's the Harry Potter universe?" Elijah whispered confused to Elena.

"It's a reference from a series of books that turned into a series of movies

"It's a reference from a series of books that turned into a series of movies. It's about wizards." Elena explained to Elijah.

"Bonnie, which kind of witch are you? The one with a wand? The one with a flying broom? The one that makes potions? Or the one who makes magic with gestures of their hands while saying weird old words?"

"The last one. Witches with wands it's pure fiction, just like flying brooms. And the potion part isn't exactly like we see in movies and shows, we simply are aware of a few special herbs and we have a connection with nature, letting us be able to use it to make a few spells and a few special herbs." Bonnie explained.

"And how did you find about the witch stuff?"

"Well, my grams told me once that I was a witch but I thought she was just being crazy, then I found myself starting accidental fires when I would get upset and quickly realized my grams wasn't as crazy as I first thought. I ended up accepting being a witch and have been learning spells ever since."

"She's really good! Once she almost made me fall from giving me a headache."

"Because he is a vampire I gave him an aneurysm over and over again." Bonnie shrugged.

"Okay..." April said, trying her best to process all the information. "And I know a bit of all the vampire abilities. Klaus, you're a hybrid so... what's that like?"

"Fantastic!" Klaus smirk. "I have the abilities of both creatures. And I am also the only one that is able to cure a vampire from a werewolf bite. Because werewolf bites are deathly to vampires. To Original vampires it will simply be very painful."

"O-Okay..."

"I am also able to turn into a wolf when I want to, unlike normal werewolves, who need to turn every full moon. And every hybrid I turn gets sired to me, but they are able to break the sire bond if they make themselves turn, breaking every bone in their body time and time again."

"Oh... so even if they don't want to do something, when you tell them to do it, they will do it?" April asked and Klaus nodded. "Okay... how old are you and when did you turn?"

"We have a thousand years old." Kol said.

"Oh my God!" April said because wasn't expecting such a big age difference between her and the Originals.

"Miss Young, keep in mind that once we turn into vampires, our understanding of time changes and even if we lived for such a long time, we are stuck in the age we turned. We do change our way of seeing the world, we do grow up and learn with life and the mistakes we made along the way, but part of us will always be that age, we simply may be more mature." Elijah explained.

"That's why even after a thousand years of existence, Kol still finds funny fart jokes." Rebekah said.

"You just don't understand humor. Fart jokes are funny!" Kol said and Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"I turned when I was 17. After Elena's doppelgänger suffocated me with a pillow in an hospital." Caroline said.

"I just turned a few months ago. Matt was driving and when we fell to the river, Stefan appeared to save us but I asked him to save Matt first and when I woke up, I was turning into a vampire." Elena explained.

"Damon and I have 170 years." Stefan said.

"Wow!" April whispered. "Why did you guys spend so much time with me? You all have a part in the supernatural world. I have nothing to do with it."

"We were friends before I even knew about this supernatural stuff." Elena said.

"You were the only one who was always nice to me." Rebekah said with a small smile.

"You're amazing, that's why we want you in our lives." Kol said, making April blush.

"Can we still be friends?" Rebekah asked

"Yes. None of you ever hurt me. You actually tried to protect me... Bekah with bracelet and Kol with the taser and the guns..." April said. "I'll be honest, this is all still very weird for me but I can't just stop being friends with you... You're all so nice to me..."

"Group hug!" Caroline quickly said with a big smile and made everyone hug.

AN: Hey guys! So April decided to give the gang a chance. Yeayyy! Oh and about the part of Rebekah reading Stefan's journal, it was part real and part fiction bc I couldn't have access at everything Stefan wrote about Rebekah in his journal, what appears in the gif I made about her reading the journal it was pretty much the only gif and picture I could find about it so I hope you'd like the part I imagined about the rest of what Stefan wrote. Sorry for this note being so long for something so small. Anyway, hope you are enjoying the story so far