25.

*Niall's POV*

I sighed walking to the elevator and waiting after I pressed the button.

"Well looky here." I heard from across the lobby.

Of course it was Zayn. We stood by the elevator and waited and when it came we both got on and clicked our floor

"Where are you coming from?" He asked me.

"I had a meeting today." I said. "You?"

"Nothing. I was out earlier at some family gathering but I been trying to get away from it since 5. You should've let me pick you up." He said.

And I waved him off, he's already twice I could handle it this time. The lights went off.

We both slid down. Zayn sneezed. "Alhamdulillah" He said.

"Yarhamuk Allaah" i said.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on." He said and I laughed.

"What do you know about Yarhamuk Allaah." He said.

"You shouldn't be surprised anymore." I said.

"You are right, very wholesome. Okay Nick Jonas." He said and I laughed

I swung my legs to the side and put them on Zayn. "How are you comfortable putting these dogs on everyone but don't like them yourself." He said pushing my feet off him and putting his on me.

"You have to have lost your mind." I said throwing his off me.

We started kicking each other back and forth after that. "I surrender, you fucking star athlete."

I laughed. "That's a stretch." I said.

"What are you doing when you get in?" He asked me.

"Sleep." I said.

"Niall it's a Friday night. Guess what I used to do on Friday's that I haven't done in Allah knows how long?" He asked.

"What? Drink." I said.

"Exactly! Come on. Me and Gigi had came up with this fun drinking game." He said.

"I'm assuming you're going to walk me back to my apartment because I can get messy drunk Zayn." I said.

"Like throw up, piss yourself drunk?" He asked me.

"No, like 'let's sing karaoke and have dance parties' drunk." He said.

"My type of drunk." He said smiling.

" You look like a casual drinker though. And casual as in like cognac or brandy and be calm and keep your composure." I said.

"Something like that." He said and I could hear the smile. "So drinks."

"Sure, But will you walk me back?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said.

We sat there in silence for a few and then the lights powered back on.