5.

This book will have a estimated 25-30 chapters and I don't know how I'm gonna pull it off but if you're with me type 'I' so I know it's real.

*Niall's POV*

I dragged my hand along the guitar and hummed. I was sitting down in the park. I had nothing to do surprisingly. And people would come around and flip a quarter or something my way.

I saw that guy walking with a girl with platinum blonde hair. It's been a couple days since I seen him. But they walked right past while he gave me a dirty look but she turned back and stood in front of me.

"Do you know how to play photograph? By Ed?" She asked and I nodded.

I began playing it and I looked up at the blonde and began singing with it and smiling at her and she dropped a pound.

She stared clapping and smiling.

He glared at me. "That's enough." He said and grabbed her hand.

"No he's good." She said and pulled out her wallet and dropped another pound.

I finished the song and she dropped another pound. "Do you know Thinking out loud?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yes, beautiful." I said and she blushed and Zayn rolled his eyes.

I began playing it and she sat by me fascinated. She dropped another pound.

"Love... You've already given me 3 pounds." I said.

"You're good." She said.

"But I am not poor. Plus I think your boyfriend would really like to go." I said.

"Oh Zayn?" She said. "He wouldn't mind would you babe? We weren't even going anywhere special." She said and he sighed so fed up.

I did figure out his name though. It's a cute name a for a cute guy. With a dirty ass disposition.

"I do mind." Zayn said.

"Do you know-"

"Can we go Gigi." Zayn said.

"Zayn can you stop being rude. He's very well." She said.

"Oh thanks love, but I don't know if he's told you about me. I'm a gay tenant that lives in the same condo as him and he's always making dirty remarks to me. So I think this makes him uncomfortable. Being here." I said.

"Oh you're him. I think that's kinda foolish of Zayn anyway. He doesn't treat my sister bad and she's lesbian. For a matter of fact he watches lesbian porn." I said and I looked up at him.

"Oh he does now. I don't get it then." I said.

"I think he just has a problem with the GBTQIAP people then." She said.

"Let's go Gigi now." Zayn said.

"I'll see you around since you live in the same building then." She said.

"Yeah I'll see you then." I said and continued to play the guitar.

I saw Louis and he smiled come sitting next to me.

"I never asked you how your date was. Calum said it was amazing and he wanted to go on another one." Louis said.

"He made me pay for dinner and he was really feeling me up. I think he's just trying to fuck me." I said.