24.

y'all it's been 5 days somebody should have knocked me tf out for not updating. But y'all will not get a Zayn chapter till the end of this book.

*Niall's POV*

"Okay now put your hands behind your back." He said and I sighed doing so.

He put his head on my shoulders and put his hands through the holes where I had put my hands behind my back. He then began typing where I left off.

"You have no idea what you're doing." I said looking at the screen what he was typing.

"Shut up. I know what's going on. I do my LGBTQ news and they are literally stoning people to death for being gay which is sick as fuck but I think you should swing this in the direction for people to boycott all organizations affiliated with Brunei." He said and I tried to look at him but couldn't.

"Type away then sir." I said. "But would you rather just sit here and do my work for me?" I asked.

"Nah you're warm." He said and I smiled.

I'm going to get my kiss.

He continued to type. "Maybe you should pull up a list of all of the organizations." I said.

"Nah." He said and pulled up a separate tab and went on my Instagram account and then went to Ellen's page and clicked a post of her saying the same things and copying the list of the organizations from her photo to the document he was now typing.

He was so focused. "I mean you can sit on my lap or I can sit on yours because my arms are getting uncomfortable." I said.

"Either way you're going to try and feel me up." He said still typing looking at the computer screen.

I sighed. "If I wanted to do something I'd use that hand behind my back to grab something of yours." I said.

"You'd get slapped so quick." He said still focusing.

I just sat there letting my arms hurt. He was warm too though. The back of the chair was stopping full contact but we had contact none the less. And his face basically against mine was nice because mmmmm.

"Finished." He said and moved his hands and I pulled mine back in front of me and I read over it actually pretty good.

I put the author as his name. "You don't have to do that." He said.

"Ah I do. You typed it." I said and published it to my blog.

"So what brings you here?" I asked him turning around to see him.

"Boredom." He said.

"Well want to send Harry a video wishing him good luck on finals tomorrow, Thursday and Friday?" I asked him and he nodded and went and sat on the couch.

We made a Snapchat video of us wishing him the best of luck and I blew him a kiss and Zayn did too.

I sent it to him and he probably won't see it till morning because he ignores his phone while he studies which is probably why he's better at this school shit than I was.

"Okay what now?" Zayn asked.

Turned to him some more and looked at him. "A kiss." I said smiling.

"Yeah I'm going back to my apartment." He said getting up and I grabbed his hand.

"Should I keep saying it until you do it." I said and he sat down on the couch.

"No you want it so bad?" He said and grabbed my face and kissed the top of my head.

"Now you know-" I began to say.