18 - Jaz

I know a lot of the readers are tired of time skips, BUT this is the last chapter, and to take the story where it should go, i must make another time skip. That being said:

**LE TIME SKIP! 7 months Later**

I enter the house, stretching. I was so tired but I couldn't help but jog up the steps. I heard soft cooing. Yes, I thought with excitement. I push the door open gently, so I don't scare them. Lina looks up from breastfeeding Ocean.

"Hey honey" She said. I walk to the bed and sit on the bed, again, gently. Ocean laid across Lina's arm with nothing on but a diaper making soft sounds with the back of her throat. I loved to lean on Lina's shoulder and watch her feed Ocean peacefully. It was almost a turn on, to see my little family. To know that I finally reached the point in my life I dreamt about since I was a little kid.

When she was finished feeding she move her head from Lina's breast and let out a small sound, one that wasn't a cry, nor a laugh. But the closest thing to a laugh her one month old brain could make. She was always so happy after a feeding.

Lina pulls her t-shirt back up. She hands Ocean to me, I hold her in my arms as she opens her eyes and looks at me with those dark eyes. She makes small noises as she squirms. Everytime I look at her I want to cry.

A happy tear escapes, Lina wipes it away from my face and gets up to use the restroom. I see her starting to fall asleep but doesn't exactly seem to be able to. I move her so she's laying on her stomach on my chest. Her head turned to the side, she falls asleep in seconds.

Lina comes back in and sees us, her eyes light up as she gets back in the bed and lays down. Lina falls asleep with her head in my lap. I play with the ringlets in her hair as she sleeps peacefully.

I think back on my life, about how I was pushed down and forced to be the puppet of the home, the perfect Christian daughter who sets the perfect Christian example for her siblings. Now I'm living the life I wanna live. I pushed through, found the perfect wife, had the perfect baby.

Half an hour later Lina wakes up, she sits upright and looks me in the eyes. "What?" I ask. She shakes her head, "I'm glad I found you" She said. "So am I Lina...So am I" I reply. She leans in and kisses me, resting a gentle hand on Ocean's back.

We found each other...I'm so glad I went to the store that day.

FIN. HAHAHA, It's over. I can now take a sigh of relief. One less story to worry about updating. In all seriousness though, I enjoyed making the story and I thank all of those who supported it's making. Have a nice life and read my most popular story "Daddy | An Ethan Dolan Fanfiction"