17 - Lina

Jaz and I sit in the kitchen. I'm bouncing my leg beneath the table. Jaz is looking over some script and highlighting her lines, while I was eating pineapple with a fork. "Why do you keep shaking your leg?" Jaz asked. I shook my head. Not even wanting to eat anymore. 

 "What's wrong?" Jaz asks placing her glasses on top of her head. "Well, when we were driving home, I started thinking about you. About everything that it took to get us here. Now that we are here...I got a little excited" I replied. Jaz smiled. "Touch yourself then" She replied simply. "Shouldn't we go upstairs? Jake and the kids are still here" I responded. Jaz turned and looked behind her, then back at me. "They're upstairs. Just do it. Try to be quiet, though" She replied. I shook my head. "No. I would feel so bad if the kids ran downstairs and saw something that traumatized them forever" I say. She nods, she puts her glasses back and continues looking over the script.

 It's solid for a solid minute before I hear Jaz breathe a little heavier. "Princess," She says under her breath. She's still reading the script, she's just saying that to get to me. "Babe-"

 "Can you touch yourself for Daddy princess?" She asks softly. I take a deep breath, feeling a tingling sensation. "Daddy please don't-"

 "Princess. Touch yourself for Daddy" She looks up at me now, arms folded on the table. "No," I said my breath shaking a bit. "Please, princess. I wanna hear your breath shake" She replied. I look down at the table, and then back at her. Not breaking eye contact I slowly put my hand in my pants and start touching myself. 

"Good girl" Jaz says. When I close my eyes, and tilt my head back I can still feel Jaz looking at me. "Daddy" I whisper. "Yes baby?" Jaz asks in a low voice. I moan. "You okay Princess?" She asks. I moan again. I can feel myself about to cum.

Jaz gets up and grabs my hand stopping me. I whine. "Why Daddy?" I ask, pulling my hand out of my pants. Jake's kids come running down stairs with Jake, playing and laughing. Jaz sets a hand on my shoulder. I smile up at her.

"Hey we're headed out you guys coming?" Jake asked. "Nah we're good. We'll see you later though" Jaz replied. Jake nodded and called the kids to follow him out. Jaz looks down at me, "Can we just lay down and cuddle?" Jaz asks. "Sure" I reply.

I get up and follow Jaz to the room, she closes the door behind us and then walks to the bed, pulling back the covers. I climb in bed and she pulls the covers over us, I lay on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

"You think we'll be okay this time around?" I ask as Jaz plays with my hair. "I know we will be" Jaz replies. 

***3 months later***

I roll over. Grab the first thing I feel, eyes closed, and gently shake. "Baaaaby" I whine. "Hmm?"

"I want ice cream" I whine. A pause, the sheets shifting. Then shift again, "It's three in the morning" Jaz groans. I whine. "Please" I beg. A sadness washes over me, I start crying into my hands. I feel arms wrap around me. "No. No. No. Don't cry" Jaz coos. "Pleeeeaase. I want ice cream" I say in a shaky voice. "Okay. Okay" Jaz says. She climbs out of the bed as I open my eyes. She puts on a jacket and shoes and leaves the room. I sit up in the bed and place my hands on my stomach. I smile down at the bump that is now my stomach. My phone buzzes. "What flavor?". I reply by telling her mint and chip. I scroll through instagram and see a picture of an ex of mine. It was some quote about never letting go of people and I rolled my eyes. I never told Jaz, but he has been trying to get back with me since we broke up. Now even more so that I am married to Jaz.

I don't want to worry her though, so I say nothing. Just scroll right passed it. A few minutes later the door opens and Jaz walks in the door. She smiles at me and hands me a personal carton of mint and chip ice cream with a spoon sticking out of it.

I take it from her, and as soon as the ice cream touches my tastes buds I moan. My head tilts back and I hear Jaz laughing at me. She climbs in the bed and sits next to me.

"Don't laugh at me" I say taking another bite of ice cream. "I can't help it" She replies. She sticks a hand down my pants, making me inhale a sharp breath. I feel her rub me. "Mmmm, babe" I say. "Shhh" She replies. My legs twitch. "Babe, babe" I pant. She rubs me until I cum. Making me giggle as she pulls her hand out and sucks on her fingers. I just stare at her. Then set down the ice cream and turn over. "I'm sorry for waking you up" I say. "I'll do anything for you my love" Jaz says. I get really teary eyed and wrap my arms around her. "I love you "

"I love you too"