14 - Jaz

After I got out of the shower I came back in the room with only boxer briefs and an oversized t-shirt with no bra on. Lina only had on underwear as she laid on the bed. "Are you trying to get like fucked 24/7?" I asked staring at her hungrily. "My goal is to get to the point where I'm begging you to stop" Lina said simply.

I smiled at her, then got in the bed. I can see the hickies I left all over her. "What?" She asked. "You're just beautiful" I replied. I kissed her neck, she giggled as I sighed onto her neck. Causing her to twitch slightly. "Stoooop" She whined. I kissed her cheek then, placing a hand on her face, kissed her mouth.

She grabbed my shoulder. I laid down next to her. I look her up and down, from her hair thats now grown out to her shoulders, their curls that bounces when you play with them, down to her chest which was covered in a laced teal bra. Her curves on her stomach. Her hips in her matching lace underwear. Her thighs that were so thicc.

I look back to her face and smile. She smiles back. "What?" She asks, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. "You're just so beautiful. I can't believe after everything we've been through...we made it back to each other" I say. She leans towards me and kisses me. All I can do is smile when she pulls away, staring into her big eyes.

I climb on top of her and kiss her. "Daddy" She said between kisses. I move down her neck, "hmm?" I hum. She moans, I stick a hand in her underwear and finger her slowly. She leans her head back and moans. Her eyes closed, mouth open.

I look at her, she grabs onto my shirt, now she's whining as she buries her face in my neck. "D-Daddy" She stutters. "I love you Princess" I whisper in her ear. "I-I love you too D-Daddy" She moans. Now she's shaking, she's about to go over the top when I stop. She whines, I take off her underwear and climb between her legs. I lick her slow, grabs my hair.

Suddenly my phone rings. I stop and get up to grab it. "Daddy" She whines grabbing my thigh as I sit up between her legs. My heart drops when I see the message from my brother. "What's wrong?" Lina asks sitting up herself. I realize a tear fell from my eyes and now there is a tear mark on my face. "My mom died" I say barely audible. Shock and horror flashes on Lina's face. She catches me as I collapse into her. We lay on the bed as I cry. My brother told me not to come home early, but it seemed only right that I knew instead of coming home to find out my mom died days ago and I didn't know. I appreciate his honesty, but now I feel a heavy weight on my heart. I just laid in the bed with Lina, nothing thinking, not moving. Just silently in pain...

***

I refused to go to the funeral when we got home. To the point where I had screaming over the phone arguments with each sibling at one point. Lina never said anything about it, but I think she does secretly wish I had gone. I couldn't stand the thought of my mother lying in a casket. Not after how I grew up being treated. My fear isn't crying in front of everyone and getting all emotional. My fear is that I won't, that I'll be happy in the face of her being gone. That I'll be labeled as deranged and locked in a padded cell. So I sit at the edge of my bed, while Lina still slept, staring at the wall. Not knowing if I can pull myself out of bed to go to work.

I can hear Lina moving around. "You're still here?" She asks in her morning voice. "Yeah" I say. She sits up and stands, then stands in front of me. "Can you call in sick?" She asked. "I'm an actor. I can't do shit" I answer. She steps between my legs and hugs me, my head buried in her chest. I ran out of tears. So I just sit there, hugging my wife. After twenty minutes I get up and get ready for work.

Lina braided my hair. Four braids on the top of my head. She fixed the collar of my short sleeved button up. I stood from my chair and took her face in my hands. At my lowest point, where I seem to only be pulling people down. She's trying her hardest to hold me up. I smile.

I kiss her. She kisses back, wrapping her arms around my waist. We pulled away from each other, she smiles at me then walks me to the front door. She kisses my cheek and then I head to work, a little lighter than when I woke up this morning.