15 - Lina

I walked the dogs, then watched a movie, straightened up the room and kind of just laid in bed. My days off are always boring. I get a text from Jaz. "On break. Rlly bored. Missing U"

I smile and laugh. I lift up my shirt, exposing my breast and take a picture, then send it to her. I laugh at her reply. "Goddamnit be glad there's no one behind me"

I send a smiley face, causing her to say : "Be ready when I get home" I respond saying I will be.

The usual five hours roll by and I can hear the front door open when I'm in the kitchen. I purposely put on black tights and a low neck shirt. Jaz walks in the kitchen as my back is turned to her. I casually put a plate in the sink as I feel arms wrap around me and lips connect to my neck. A soft moan escapes my lips.

Jaz smiles against my neck. "I could hardly concentrate all day after that picture you sent me" She whispers in my ear while grabbing my breast. My hands grip the edge of the counter, trying not to give her the satisfaction of my moaning, just to tease her. "Oh yeah?" I reply. Her right hand slides from my chest down my body as she presses her body against me, pressing us both into the counter. Her hand slips down into my pants.

I feel her starting to finger me. I bite my lip to keep from moaning as she touches me in my favorite way. I lean my head forward, still trying not to moan. I felt her grab my hair and pull me backwards. "What's my name?" She growls. Oh god if I open my mouth I'll start screaming. She pushes her fingers deeper, making me flinch. "Whats. My. Name?" She asks. "Daddy!" I moan, loud. I knew she was smiling. I couldn't stop moaning as she continued to finger me. I gasp as I cum.

She pulled her fingers out and started to suck on them. I turn around panting. She smiles at me. "I'm not done with you" She says. She scoots me over to the counter next to the sink. She gets me up on the counter and leans in and kisses me, her kisses trail down to my neck as her fingers grab the waistband of my pants, a long with my underwear and pull them off. Well not off, just down to my knees, she places her head between my legs as I lean back. She licks my, slowly. So slow and I hated it. "Daddy" I whisper. She goes faster, catching me by surprise. I grip the edge of the counter harder as my body tenses up.

"Daddy" I gasp. I can't stop moaning. Jaz's grip on my thighs tighten as I get close to my climax. "Yes. Yes. Daddy. Oh god" I moan. My head falls back as I tangle my fingers in her hair and pull. She moans, I smile with my breath shaking. My body shakes and I can feel pleasure vibrate through me as I cum. I let out a loud moan as Jaz stand up straight and gets close to me, grabbing me by the hair, exposing my neck. She kisses and sucks on it as I giggle.

She pulls away and looks me in the eyes, we both smile at each other. I hop down and fix my clothes. "I'm tired" She says. "Well I'm going to take a bath" I say poking Jaz in the stomach. "Okay" she said, then kisses my forehead.

I smile and go up stairs to fill up the tub. I take off my clothes and get in the tub. Washing myself. I climb out and dry myself, then put on a robe, my hair still a little wet. I exit the bathroom into my room.

Jaz was laying on the bed in a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I sit next to her still in my robe. She was reading with her glasses on instead of her contacts. I put a hand on her arm, she bookmarks her page and closes the book, looking up at me. "Yes babe?" She asks.

"I was thinking...if it's not too late...if we could try again...having a baby" I say. She looks a little in shock. "Babe...I really, really don't want to risk my body fucking up again" Jaz replies."What if we didn't use your body" I answer. She looks at me for a moment. "You're really up for being pregnant?" She asks. I nod. "Okay, so then do we ask Jake to come out here again? Or do we go somewhere else?" Jaz asks setting her book on the bedside table. "Can we talk to Jake?" I ask laying down on my side. Jaz lays down next to me.

"Yes. I'll text him tomorrow. But right now I just wanna lay here with you...come here" She says reaching for me while grabbing a blanket and pulling it up to our chests. "Hold on"

I sit up, and pull off my robe and push it off the bed, then lay back down. Completely naked I lay my head on Jaz's chest and she pulls me close, drawing circles on my shoulder with her finger. "We're not gonna give up until we have that family?" I ask. "I wouldn't dream of it" She answers. I feel her plant a kiss on my forehead.

"We'll have that family" I whisper and fall asleep on Jaz's chest.