"Get out!"

"Liam! we really need to talk about a birth plan, she can come in like one month!" I snap, I don't like last minute preperations, laying on our mattress with a magazine in hand for things to get her and circle the most dire things. Liam and the boys and bringing in furniture and setting it all out. We got the house because Liam's people talked to their people and we got it quickly.

"Kali could we talk about that after we finish the house?" Liam asks coming in the house with his pants hanging low, no shirt, and sweat trickling down his body. I suddenly feel the urge to get a bit feisty but I bite my lip looking back down to the magazine.

"Well what if she even came earlier? I want to know the plan after all I have to do the work."

"Give us another ten minutes then we will call it a night okay? I ordered the pizza it should be here soon." Suddenly I feel something strange, something different than a Braxton Hix it feels painful. I look up to him shocked laying my things on the bed.

"Liam, I think we need to go to the clinic?" I say looking down to my stomach it's huge and still.

"What? Why?"

"I think she's coming?" I ask confused, he darts over to my spot and it comes stronger although it never left. I let out a loud yell grasping my stomach tightly.

"What? We have nothing ready! We are not prepaired? Where are the keys? Oh my God where are the keys? Babe just breathe okay?" He rushes around the room more frantic than I have ever seen him. Soon the boys come racing up in the same attire as Liam.

"What's going on?" They asks wiping their brow.

"She's in labour our baby is coming. Kali I can't find the keys!" He shouts almost at me.

"Stop freaking out Liam! It's freaking me out!"

"Liam just use my car." Zayn says tossing his keys at him, Liam races over to me holding me in his arms quickly helping me down the stairs. It comes back and I double over and let out a soft yell.

"Call my mum tell her we need baby things!" Liam shouts helping me stand straight and we quickly get into Zayns very nice car. Sitting in the passenger side I grab Liam's hand scared, I jinxed myself, she can't come we have nothing! "Everything is going to be okay, just breath! Damn I missed the turn!" He shouts making me scared, he's making a big deal out of it, he's cursing more. Is it safe to have her? My mom didn't make this big of a deal about when my mother went into labor and has Kandy.

"Stop freaking me out it's scaring me!" I scream my voice cracking with fear. A new contraction comes and I grip Liam's hand tightly grabbing my belly tightly.

"Her name can be Aubree it's Aubree it's sealed."

"Okay now shut up!" I scream grabbing the arm hold up above panting. This can't be time, this can't be! We pull up to the hospital and he quickly helps me out of the car and quickly into the clinic.

"I need a room! She about to have the baby!" He screams, pulling away from him I slap him in the face fuming.

"Stop, screaming!" I scream in his face and a midwife races over to me placing me in a chair wen though I don't want to. Guiding me into a room another midwife waits. Liam steps into the room. "Get out!" I scream pointing out, I told him if he acted that way he wasn't going to be in the room. He looks heart broken beyond belief leaving closing the door behind him. I can hear women groaning and moaning through the walls. The midwife lifts up my dress pulling down my underwear and checks me, I wince away terribly before she pulls away.

"Well good news is that she is turned down a bit early but she's okay. Another good news is that this is false labor. So you can go home." I groan displeased feeling another false one come on. "It should end soon." She smiles brightly making me feel very relaxed. Feeling it release I sigh leaning back, she pulls up my underwear for me I pant. "That wasn't even the real thing, just wait for real labor." She smiles filling out some paperwork.

"How did you know it was a girl?" I ask, she looks as me with a 'serious' look.

"Your Kali Payne, everyone knows the gender from the medical files, well everyone knows here at least, not the public." Waiting here for twenty minutes she was right, they passed, she helps me off the bed and out to the hall to see all five guys, Liam's family, and Kamile and Lori. Seeing them I race into their arms happily.

"Oh my goodness! When did you get here?" I ask happily, we pull away and they both go nuts over my bump.

"Five minutes ago, Liam called us. We wanted to tell you that we have volunteered and we are here for the birth." Wow they took that literally.

"She's not coming today, it was a false alarm." They seem a bit disappointed but I am just glad. Liam looks just devastated probably from me snapping at him. He stands up not looking at me but his dad gets up in his way.

"It's your fault you were freaking out during this so don't be mad at her." He scolds but he just shakes his head.

"Liam you can be mad at me all you want but when stuff like this happens you cannot flip a lid! I felt like I was alone because you were screaming and cursing more. I under stand it was early and this is our first but I felt alone." I push past them heading to the car, I hate feeling useless and this is yet another time we can't talk about my birthing plan. But maybe birthing her in a shower or a tub at home and hire one of the midwifes, I just want her to be born at home.

"Kali how are you feeling? How is she? Did you pick a name?" Kami asks, we walk out of the doors as down to see all their cars lined up together.

"I'm just angry right now, so hormonal, I feel so fat but I know it's 'just a baby' or whatever but I just want this to be over with and I want Liam to not be so panicked when I go into labor. I'm just so fed up and we just moved into our first house so things are stressed. But yeah her name is Aubree Poppy Payne."

"Oh my heavens that just is the cutest name ever!" Kami screams to me hurting my ears.

"That was a bit loud." I give her a sarcastic smile when the door unlocks, I'm tired of everyone screaming. Climbing into Zayns car Liam hops in sighing.

"Look I'm sorry this is just nerve wracking for me I don't want anything to happen to her or you but I will work on being calm." He pulls out of the parking lot and I grab his hand giving it a slight squeeze.

"Liam I want a home birth, like in our shower or rent a pool. We could hire one of those midwifes? I just want her in the comfort of our home?" Looking over to him he looks uneasy.

"Okay...we can do that, I will find us a pool so you can switch from pool to shower. Then we can order a kit for things if you want to walk around or if something happened. We will get all the details, anything to make your labour and birth calm and relaxing for you then I will make it happen." He sounds so sincere and actually excited about it.

"Thank you baby, and thanks for wanting to name her Aubree." I smile rubbing my stomach. "I love you." I smile again, I love her and Liam.

"The more I hear it the more I fall in love with her, and her mum." I just feel so happy and blessed to have him and a new baby and our new home. I have everything I need and more.