Chapter 2 Of 5

~Third Person Point Of View~

"Joey, what was that? Are you okay?" Bee asked. "S-she's g-g-gone," Joey said in a almost whisper. "Joey, who's gone?" Will asked but everyone had a bad feeling about the reply. "S-s, I can't! She- she can't! They lied!" Joey yelled while pounding his fist on his desk. "JOEY! Talk to us!" Lizzie said.

"St-mmmh," he mumbled still sobbing. "Joey, we want to help you, but we can't unless you speak up," Graser said.

"IT'S STACY!" Joey yelled with even more tears streaking his face. Everyone's heart froze as Bee and Lizzie broke down. Joey was still in his terrible state. Shelby and Liam didn't know her as well as them but tears were still present. Will was also torn up. Joel went and tried to comfort Lizzie but had to calm himself down too. And poor Graser was completely heartbroken. "Sh-she was in a car ac-accident that threw her car off the mou-mountain she was o-on," Joey slowly stated.

They cried for a while and thought they could make each other feel alittle better so they told story's.

Then one by one each of them told each other their favorite moments with their dear Stacy.

Finally it was Graser's turn.

He told of their best Mineclash and Cube moments. "One time on the Cube, she said she was going to miss me when she leaves the server, she accidentally called me G-gracy," he said while slightly laughing to try to lighten up the mood.

Everything had gone downhill that day. First they were all playing and having fun then it took one call to destroy everones moods.

"H-how will we tell the fans?" Bee said sniffling. "I-I don't even know," Joey said.

"I think I know a w-way to tell them while also not leaving her series with a cliffhanger," Graser said to them.