Chapter 1 Of 5

~Third Person Point Of View~

Almost everyone is here. They all wanted to play together when not recording. Graser, Shelby, H, Will, Joey, Lizzie, Joel, and Bee. Stacy was going to play with them, but she had to head to Idaho for her grandmother.

~Joey's Point Of View~

We've been playing for about 30 minutes, and now were playing Minecraft Survival Games, one of Stacy's favorites. To bad she couldn't come.

"Ahh! Lizzie! Why did you kill me!" I yelled as I was put into spectator mode. "Because I want to win, duh!" She said while killing someone else. "Nobody go near Lizzie if you want to live! She's on a slaughtering rampage!" Graser yelled.

Everyone was laughing and was having a good time. We joined another game when Lizzie won that one. I killed someone when I got a call.

"Great I died, excuse me guys I have to answer this," I said and I got 'ok' replies.

~In phone call~

"Is this Mr. Joey Graceffa?"

"Yes? Why?"

"I have to imform you of Ms. Stacy Hinojosa. Do you know her,"

"Yes, she's like a sister to me. Is she ok?"

At this point, I was worried. Everyone else had gone quiet too.

"I'm sorry to imform you of her passing. She was in a terrible car accident in the mountains boarding Utah and Idaho. Her car was flipped off the mountain and was totalled."

~Third Person Point Of View~

When this was said, Joey dropped his phone and the speaker came on.

"Again, sorry for your loss Mr. Graceffa," Then the line went dead as Joey was uncontrollably shaking with salty tears streaming down his face.

"Joey, what was that? Are you okay?"