Chapter 11 Back to School

Start from the beginning

"Look, everyone. Weasley's got himself a Howler," One of the Gryffindor's yelled. Ron looks at the howler in horror. "Go on, Ron. I ignored one from gran once. it was horrible," Nevile admitting. Ron staters at the howler in horror and shakily start to open the howler.

"RONALD WEASLEY. HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED. YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT IF I PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME," The howler yelled then turns towards to Ginny.

"And Ginny, dear congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud," The howler said to Ginny then turns back to Ron suck out its tongue and rip up on its own. Ron just stares in horror everybody in the dining hall kept quiet until lunch was over.

The next class was defense of the dark arts "I don't want to go," I whine to Hermione. "Why?" Hermione asks curiously. "Because Lockheart is our new teacher," I said to Hermione. "What's so bad about him," Hermione said and I looked at her with the 'really' look.

"Almost every girl fancies him," I said to Hermione "That's not true," Hermione said trying to deny the truth. We enter the classroom to see the whole classroom with pictures of Mr.Lockheart I took my seat next to Hermione waiting for the class to start.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense against the dark arts teacher," Mr.Lockheart said making an entrance into the classroom. "Me. Gilderoy Lockheart Order of Merlin, Third class honorary member of the dark force defense league and five-time winner of witch weekly most charming smile award," Mr.Lockheart said admiring everything about himself.

"But I don't talk about that I didn't get rid of the Bradon Banshee by smiling at him," Mr.Lockheart said showing his smile off I notice Hermione was staring at him like If she was in love. "Now, be warned it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind," Mr.Lockheart walking a circle around a cage cover over a blanket.

"You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream it might provoke them," Mr.Lockheart said removing the cover showing Cornish Pixies. "Cornish Pixies," I said questioning Mr.Lockheart everybody started to laugh.

"Freshly caught Cornish Pixies. Laugh If you will but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them," Mr.Lockheart said releasing the pixies out of there cage. Causing the pixies to roam free a pixie came up to me and started to tug on my hair.

"Come on now, round them up. They're only pixies," Mr.Lockheart said.  Two pixies grab Neville by the ears and pick him up making him suck on top of the chandelier. Almost everybody in the classroom ran out. 

"Peskipiksi Pesternomi," Mr.lockheart try to round up the pixies but one of the pixies took his wand. "I'll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into their cage," Mr.Lockheart said running out of the room. "What do we do now," Ron said panicking.

I took out my wand and stood up "Immobulus," I cast stopping everything. I look up to see Neville still stuck up in the chandelier. "Why is it always me," Neville asked. I sigh "Let's round up the pixies and figure out how to get Neville down," I said to Harry, Ron and Hermione. We rounded up the pixies and got Neville down from the chandelier.

By the time we closed the cage class was over. "I better go I have quidditch practice," Harry said gathering his stuff. Harry walks out of the classroom I grab my stuff and went back to the girl's dorm I finish my homework early.

I look to see C/N but she was about to go somewhere 'where is she going' I watch her leaving the dorm. I decided to follow her I went down the school halls until I heard "I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today," I turn around to see the Gryffindor and Slytherin team.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note," The captain of Slytherin gave Oliver the note. I walk on the field while Oliver was reading the note. "You've got a new Seeker. Who?," Oliver said curiously then Draco came up with a smirk on his face. "Draco," I said surprised but I didn't relized I said it out loud.

"Suprise," Draco said happily in open arms. I didn't know what to say I was still in shock. I notice that Harry came over to me pulling me closer. I notice Draco looked angry and jealous?!! "Malfoy?" Harry said in surprise as well. "That's right. And that's not all new this year," Draco said.

Hermione and Ron came and Ron looks at the Slytherin team brooms in shock "Those are Nimbus 2001 s. How did you get those," Ron said in shock. "A gift from Draco's father," The captain of Slytherin said. "You see, Weasley, unlike some my father can afford the best," Draco said smirking.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent," Hermione said exposing Draco. Draco walks up to Hermione with narrow eyes "No one asks asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood," Draco said to Hermione with a dirty look.

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy," Ron says pulling out his broken wand. "Eat Slugs," Ron said causing the spell to hit him instead of Draco making Ron falling backward hitting the grass.  We ran to Ron's side "you okay Ron," Hermione asked curiously.

Ron was about to stand up but kept quite "Say something," I said and Ron spits out a slug. A camera flash came out of nowhere "Wow! can you turn him around Harry," Coline ask Harry. "No, Coline get out of the way," Harry said picking up Ron. "Let's take him to Hagrid he knows what to do," Harry said taking Ron. 

I follow them until I felt a hand stopping me. I look over my shoulder to see Draco "Y/N stay and watch me practice please," Draco begged. I sigh "Ok I'll watch," I said making Draco happy I sat on the bench watching the Slytherin team practice. Soon I relized I should check up on Ron.

I stand up and started to make my way to my godfather's hunt but I relized I wasn't on the ground I was floating. "Where do you think you're going," I look to see Draco holding me on his broom. "Draco put me down," I said to Draco but we went up higher.

"DRACO," I yelled pulling into Draco's chest closer "Ok ok Y/N," Draco said going down letting me off the broom. "See you tomorrow Y/N," Draco said winking at me. I blush a bit and walk to my godfather's hunt. I walk in to see Ron really pale spiting out slugs "How are you feeling Ron," I said worriedly.

"Bad," Ron said spitting out another slug "Where have you been Y/N," Harry asked curiously where I was. 'Think Y/N think of an excuse you can't tell them you were with Draco or they'll freak out' "I was following C/N" I said making up the excuse "Why?," Hagrid asks curiously. "Well during the summer she been sneaking off and I don't really know where she been lately," I said.

"Mmh maybe she has a secret boyfriend," Hermione said thinking about it. "Well we better get back," Harry said we all agreed and left my godfathers hunt.

~Sorry about the late updates since it's summer now I have more time to work on my stories and new stories that are coming out~