Master Magician

Y/n are talented in using magic such as teleportation, healing spells, magic communication circles, sealing magic, telepathy, memory reading, gravity seal, and illusion magic.

Master Tactician

Y/n extremely skilled in strategic battle and apply this skill to several objectives, able to create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent. He can elaborate complex strategies and apply them not only in battle but all activities that involve cunning intellect, e.g. strategic games.

Immense Durability

Y/n has trained his body at the young age, gaining a body with a great durability. He managing to endure the extremely painful side effects of the Juggernaut Overdrive that caused him to bleed profusely despite being already badly injured.

Immense Strength

Y/n has improved his own strength with daily training during his life making him immensely stronger than normal high-devil class.

Immense Stamina

Y/n has possessed a great amount of stamina, being capable of maintaining his Balance Breaker for a few months. In the past he was fought the user of the Primordial Dragon that reached the Heavenly ranks for 3 days straight without sleep and rest.

Immense Speed

Due to his extreme training, Y/n has attained God-like speed that is equivalent if not faster than the speed of the sound. When using Balance Breaker or Juggernaut Drivers his speed increased greatly to the point where he was reached the speed of the light.

Inventor

Due to his liking in creations, Y/n became a young inventor with the fact that he modified the Pawn Pieces of his peerage to allow the user's to promote anywhere and anytime.

Y/n likes to create original equipment and Artificial Sacred Gear due to his liking sense same as his uncle to creates something from nothing.

Dragon Eye's

Y/n has sacrificed his left eyes to fully control the Flame of Purification causing Absol to healed and replaced
Y/n's left eye and make it has the ability to read fast movement.

Unfortunately, he'll felt immense pain when overused the eye and it will turn into dragon eyes, it's can't return to normal, unless the Dragon energy gets drained by someone with drain ability.

Stealth

Y/n also learned how to conceal his presence from people.

Flight

While Y/n lacks the ability to fly as a half-devils, but due his silver flame true form is a six wings made of flame he able to use it to fly.

Equipment

Chaos Hand