Chapter 3 : Her Euphoric Voice.

*Ignore typos and grammatical errors. No proof reading has been done.

The succubus night had slept and the debonair sun had awoken and was flickering it's warmth. The glimmering and warming sun's rays were peeking into the room and fell on Sanskaar, which make him opened his eyelids and welcome the warmth with a content smile.

Yawning, he stretched his arms and legs and sat on his bed, with a sigh. He rubbed his eyes, to ran away the sleep. And ran his fingers in his messy hairs, to set them.

He smiled and looked at the window, welcome the brightening sun rays, he wished himself.

"Good Morning! Sanskaar."

And, then he left for freshen up. After that, he had his breakfast with Sahil and they talked randomly about their work, nothing more. Sanskaar get busied in his work and he forget about the ghoulish night and that dreadful dream. Throughout, the day he looked each every corner of the mansion and started making graphics and blue prints for renovation of the mansion into a luxurious hotel.

The day changes to the dawn and the lustrous yellowish sun started setting down the horizon, making it orange-purple in colour. A heavenly view and the surroundings is like a bliss for the eyes. The glowing moon was ready to set up in the sky and alluring it's charm.

The day was really hectic and tiring for Sanskaar, but the view from his window took away all his drowsiness and tiredness. He was enjoying the sunset from his window, when he heard an euphoric humming of a girl.
He opened his mouth to say something but closed it quickly and thought.

'No Sanskaar! Last time she ran away. Don't know who she is?! But, I always get attract to her melodious voice. Hmm... Aaj toh mai isse range haath pakd ke rahunga!'

Making himself determined, he head on his heels to catch the culprit. He reached the garden, and there the voice became more clear. He looked every inch of the garden but couldn't found her.

'Where the hell! Are you Ms. Melodious?!'

When he searching for her he heard her singing.

Yaara...

'She is must be close!'

Manzilein Ruswa Hain,
Khoya Hai Raasta...

Then, his eyes fell on the small gate connected to the end of garden, which is covered with huge bushes, as if none had passed from there for few months. He reached near the gate and sound became more clear and fair.

Aaye Le Jaaye,
Itni Si Ilteja...

'So she is behind this gate. Ms. Melodious it's time for making some acquaintance!'

He without, making any disturbance he opened the gate and moved inside. Moving forward, his eyes spelled to saw the beautiful view. A oval lake and dried orange leaves of oak tree was floating in the lake. And a petite figure was sitting on the ground, leaning to one of the oak trees, with a guitar in her hands and singing.

Ye Meri Zamaanat Hai,
Tu Meri Amaanat Hai Aa...

Her back was infront of him, and she was just drowned in her singing and her fingers are playing with the strings of guitar.

Mujhko Iraade De,
Kasamein De, Waade De,
Meri Duaaon Ke Ishaaron Ko Sahaare De,
Dil Ko Thikaane De, Naye Bahaane De,
Khabon Ki Barishon Ko Mausam Ke Paimane De,
Apne Karam Ki Kar Adaayein,
Kar De Idhar Bhi Tu Nigaahein..