Chapter 2 : An Unwanted Encounter.

*Ignore typos and grammatical errors. No proof reading has been done.

Sanskaar was roaming in the local market in search of some antique to buy for his mother, as his mother love for antique stuffs is something far-off of the world, and leaving around the outskirts of Shimla making it difficult for him. As if now, nothing worthy could catch his eyes, to be gifted.

He turned to another alley, and found a small shop of antique items. The shop seemed to be very old with woody texture and roof the shop is covered with a thin layer of snow. Sanskaar sighed and said, "Let see if I can get something promising..?"

Sanskaar entered inside, and was enthralled to see the decoŕ and items of the shop.

Okay! This looks promising!

Though, the shop from outside looked very old fashioned and decrepit but from inside it's lavish and alluring. Someone truly said, 'Never judged the book by it's cover.' Sanskaar eyes are sparkling with the glee, by seeing so many glittering and shinning antiques, which adoring on the shelves of the cupboards.

He scanned his orbs all around the shop, when it stopped at the antique 'Krishnamurti', which was hand crafted from wood and some holy 'Sanskrit Sholaks' was also engraved on the metal piece which is attached to it. Sanskaar smiled seeing it, and told the salesman to packed it for him.

Instructing salesman, Sanskaar turned to leave, when he get bumped into someone. Making the person lose the balance. Sanskaar quickly hold the person hand and pulled the person to himself, to protect the person from the fall.

The person revealed to be a girl, with a long curls, which are falling on her forehead, and hiding her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed due to fear of falling. Her hands were on his chest and Sanskaar holding her, from waist securely.

"Hey! Are you alright?!", Sanskaar asked with concerned. To which she nod her head and tucked her long tresses back of the ear showing her beautiful face to him. She was flushed red, and was embarrassed, to be in some stranger's arms. Realizing her position, she get apart from him and stand aside, being awkward and started rolling the hem of her dupatta across her forefinger in nervousness.

Sanskaar scanned her face and said, "Hey! You're the same girl. That day you're dancing in the rain. I had seen you that day, but before I could ask you anything you left from there...."

Listening to him, the girl snapped her head to him, in confusion. Seeing her confused, Sanskaar smiled and lend her right hand infront of her and spoke.

"Hi! I am Sanskaar. Sanskaar Maheshwari."

The girl smiled awkwardly and, joined her hands together instead, to greet him.

"Na..Namaste!" She replied, in muffled voice.

"Well.. Nice to meet you Ms. Mai yahi Sherwood Mansion mein rh rahun...." Before he could complete his talked, when she chirped in between.

"Oh... Toh woh aap hai. Jo Baba ki hawali mein aaye hue mehmaan?!"

" Yeah. It's me only!''

The girl looked at her watch, " Oh Shit! It's five. Am sorry Mr. Maheshwari I need to leave now. I am getting late to reach my home. Will see you soon."

"Okay! Then bbye."

" Bbye!"

Saying, she started leaving when she reached near the exit, Sanskaar called her.

"Hey! Stop!"

Hearing him, she halted her steps and turned to looked at him, she raised her eye brow confusedly.