Prologue.

The night has awoken in the darkness, with the glitterring of the millions of diamonds in the sky. So silent, so unspoken, so ghoulish and yet, so calm. The drizzling of raindrops on the mushy ground, creating a relam of spooky genius and gloomy musical trumph around, on this chilling night. The wicked weather is telling, that this is the start of something macabre, which hidden from the world, was going to be out soon.

A black beauty, 1948 Chervolet Buick Roadmaster is running on the road, in this chilling night, which hault at a huge building with lots of antique graving work on the walls of the building, named "The Sherwood Mansion", written in the blocks, at the entrance. The driver comes out and open the back door. A man around, mid twenties about 28 years old comes out of car, wearing a huge hat, which is covering his face and a long over coat, to protect himself from this chilling weather. Driver opens the umbrella and covers him, getting drenched, though the rain has stopped but still it is drizzling little.

"Sir, come inside.. Master must be waiting for you!!", said the driver showing him the way.

The man smiles, and took off his hat and overcoat and lend it to the driver, to which he obliged. The man combed his disheavled sliky hairs with his fingers and moved with driver.
As, he reached inside, he saw a man same of his age, sitting on the huge a king size leather coach. The man tear his gaze from the book, which he was reading and looks at the entrance and passed a smile to the young man. He stands up, moves towards and gesture his hand infront of him for handshake, to which the young man obliged professionally.

"Welcome!! Mr. Mashewari", the man exclaimed. "I hope, you have a safe journey."

"Call me, Sanskaar!!" replied the man.

"Hmmm.. Well thanks for your hospitality, Mr. Sahil, for sending the car to pick up...and.. Yeah..We both are of same age, it is quite awkward and fomal for me to be called Mr. Maheshwari"

Man chuckles to hear him and laughs a bit, seeing his friendly nature.

"Sanskaar.. Make yourself comfortable and if you need anything ...my servant will always be there for you.. (calls his servant) Robbin!!! "

The servant came there.

" Robbin.. Take out his luggage from the car,and keep it in the guest room on first floor."

"Ok!! Sir", the servant nodded his head and left out to bring his luggage.

While, Sahil was busy in instructing Robbin, Sanskaar was observing the place. The hall is beautiful and elegant. It boast to floor-ceiling-to-window, with dark and hardwood flooring. The white-icy blue curtains are ardorning the walls and windows. A huge cherry-red leather sofa, was placed in the middle accompained by the two matched leather huge chair. The floor is mostly covered by the, Persian ragged carpets. A fire-wood was in the corner. Accompanied by a huge bookshelf, which contains numbers of books. Right in the corner, there was a sleek white paino was kept, which catch his attention more. Sanskaar moved towards it and, was going to runs his fingers on the keys, when Sahil called him.

"Sanskaar!! My sister used to play this.. (moves his fingers on the keys) kaash woh aaj yahan hoti!!"

"Yahan hoti matlab?!" Sanskaar asked, being amused.

Sahil sighs and replies with a half smile.

"She is no more...(takes a deep breath) I miss her (sighs) leave all this.. Come i will show you your room."

Sanskaar feels strange, to listen the dreadful news. But he doesn't understand why it is affecting him so much. Why he is not feeling good to listen it. He want to ask more about her from Sahil, but, kept quite thinking it is not the right time to ask anything. Just now he want some warm shower, to relax himself from tiredness and drowsiness from the long journey.

He nodded his head, and moved with Sahil. Both, left the place but a spooky gaze follows, Sanskaar who was ascending the stairs, which gets unoticed by Sanskaar and Sahil.

______________________.

"Sanskaar!! Tum aa gaye!!"

"Mujhe pata tha, tum zaroor aaoge!!"

Sanskaar who was walking in the woods, heard someone melodious voice and he walking behind her.

"Sanskaar!! Haa.. Haa..haa.Mai yahan..hun!! Sanskaar!!

"Who are you? Kon ho tum!! Kya chahti ho tum!!"

"Bolo!! "

The girl who was laughing and hiding behind the trees, stops at it place.

Sanskaar moves towards her, placed his hands on her shoulder from back and was going to turn her.

"Tring - Tring!!" the loud sound of the alarm clock was heard in the room. Sanskaar sleeps broke due to the loud sound and he sits on his bed. Sighing and extends his arms and thought, so it was dream. But who was she? And How she know me? Strange.. Sees the clock. 8 baj gaye!! Chal beta Sanskaar uthja ab!!

Saying this, he gets from his bed and moved towards bathroom to freshen up.

_________________.

Hey!! Guys.. So this is the prologue of the OS. I have change my writing skills, just thought something new. So change it. It take me whole week to write this prologue.
Hope you all like it :)
Sorry if you all felt it boring.

And..

Aditi2904 bhootni.. I hope tujhe apna bday gift  pasnad aaya ho!! :-P
Badi mushkil se likha hai maine..-_-