The decorations were complete by late afternoon. It was really a tiring day for everyone and a really frustrating one for him. Irfa had been hiding from him all the day not that he was looking for her, it was just her fear.

I should apologize. She thought as she was going towards her room, no matter how much he scared her, she had done the mistake and apology was needed.

She went to Shehreyar's room and knocked the door. She could feel herself shivering slightly as it was her first time confronting him even though it was just for an apology. Praying for some strength to face him she again knocked the door and after few moments the door opened revealing him.

"You... What are you doing here?" He almost yelled at her...a shiver ran down her spine. His frustration was clearly visible on his face and it was obvious she was its reason.

"I... I came to apologize." Stuttering with her words she spoke, her eyes didn't dare to look up.

He could feel his temper rise, her simple apology won't do anything, his file was ruined and his deal was lost. There was no way he could get it back.

"Apologize...what will your sorry do?
Your stupid girl are you blind or what? Can't you behave properly? Or have you taken the responsibility of throwing things at me and ruining my things? You are just a trouble for me and my family. I don't know why baba brought you here...just stay away from me." He said ruthlessly, and she just kept hearing him like a statue. He slammed the door on her face, and she stood there for sometime trying to observe what had happened.

This was it, he had slapped the reality on her face. She was nothing but a burden to them, her tears had found their way out and were flowing down her cheeks. Her body shivered lightly as her silent sobs pierced the silent hallway. The only person in her mind was her grandma...would that she hadn't left her...but then it wasn't under her control, it was the decision of Allah SWT.

Flashback

The hall of the house was filled with people...all dressed in white. Some were mourning, some consoling the crying ones while others were preparing for the funeral. The last journey of their beloved.

Irfa was standing in a corner as if devoid of any emotion, as it seemed to everyone Her tears had dried up but her heart was still crying, bleeding with pain. Her hope was fading away. She was continuously staring her nanu's dead body covered in white sheet.

With hesitant steps she went towards her nanu who was sleeping peacefully, without any worry, devoid of worldly concerns. Her nanu had left her alone. Her last hope to live died.

"Nanu... I... I will miss...miss you." She cried in agony and fell on her knees.

"You bad omen get off..." she heard her aunt shout but her mind was not registering it. She was staring her nanu, like a baby that had no clue what was happening.

"Asma..."her mamu shouted on his wife.

"No stop...it's all this bitch's fault...she ate her family and didn't leave your mother too." Asma again shouted and jerked her up in a swift. She gasped at the sudden jerk to her body.

"Get out from here...go now... I don't want to let your filthy shadow fall on my mother-in-law." She shouted again and Irfa was shaking her head in no.

"Mami...please...please let me be here...please let me see nanu last time." She begged her aunt, but she didn't pay any heed to her prayers.

"No...leave you bad omen...now. I lost my grandma because of you...leave." Saadan her cousin slapped her and dragged her from her hand to her room.

"Saadan bhai please...please let me see nanu..." she begged continuously, but he didn't listen. He threw her inside the room and locked the door.

She cried and banged the door but no one opened it...her hand was bleeding due to a cut from being thrown on a nail. Her heart was mourning like she was, but then there was no one to console.

"Please....."she cried.

End of Flashback

Early morning the whole family had arrived and it was no less than a chaotic festival like environment. They were meeting and greeting each other. Irfa was standing at one corner witnessing the love and the affection a family possess.

"Irfa...beta come here." Saba called her and made her sit near her.

"Zubaida, Arfa api meet her... She is Irfa, Zafi's daughter." Saba said caressing her cheek.

"Saba she is really our Zafi's daughter." Zubaida said with heavy voice as if controlling her tears. Her brother's daughter...the same brother whom she hadn't seen for ages and the same brother who died, and they had no knowledge of it.

She embraced Irfa in a loving hug. They both had tears in their eyes making her emotional too, but she had to control it. She didn't want to spoil the day. Their non-stop talks and excitement made her feel lighter and happier.

She also got to know that Zubaida phupo has one son Imran bhai with whom Sana was getting married and Arfa phupo has one son and a cute 16 years old daughter.

"Sana where is shehry?" Mr Ahmed asked.

"Dad he is talking with uncle Asad in the lawn."Sana informed about him talking with Zubaida's husband, their uncle."

The get together was awesome everyone enjoyed very much Irfa was happy to meet her whole family. Sana's wedding date was fixed two months hence, and they all were invited to Siddiqui Mansion for the functions. All the functions were to happen in the house and all had to come a month earlier.

When the chaos had silenced her mind again lingered on what he had told her in the morning and however much she tried she couldn't stop herself from getting sad. She had really been so clumsy...she decided not to face him anymore.

Vote and comment.