𝟐𝟏. 𝐄 𝐍 𝐎 𝐔 𝐆 𝐇 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when I lost your love.

- The End Of The World, Skeeter Davis

"Are you serious??" Connor almost yelled at Joe in disbelief. Joe sighed and nodded slowly. "We have to do a show soon, Con. I know it's hard but Tristan officially left the band, you soon have to do shows without him anyway." Joe declared and Connor just scoffed. "Joe, it's been a hard week and I'm not sure any of us are ready to do a show right now. Bradley hasn't left his room in six days, how is he supposed to go on stage in his condition?" James asked more rational. "As I said, he will have to do shows again soon anyway." Joe said before pulling out his phone and typing a message. "You better get Brad out of his room. You have a show on Friday and that's final." He said before leaving the room with his phone pressed against his ear. "That douchebag!" Connor yelled and James sighed. "Let's just go tell Brad." He said and the two exited the room. Twenty minutes later the boys were standing in front of Bradleys door. James knocked softly before holding the key card against the scanner. A buzzing sound was heard and the door opened. "Brad?" Connor called out softly and the two saw him sitting on the floor with his back against the bed. Dark circles covered the skin beneath his eyes and his hair was a complete mess. He was biting his nails while his blood shot red eyes were staring at the wall in front of him. "Hey man, how are you doing?" James asked softly after crouching down next to his friend. "N-not good." Bradley whispered in a raspy voice. James frowned. Bradley looked skinnier than before even though Tristan had left only a week ago. He was also really pale and his cheeks looked definitely more red than usual.
"Isn't that Tristans?" Connor asked, referring to the black hoodie that covered Bradleys small frame. It was way too big on him and the sleeves covered his hands completely. The brunette nodded slightly. "I-it smells like him..." He whispered and James swallowed. The two watched tears welling up in Bradleys eyes and James pulled the younger boy into his arms as he sobbed softly. "I-I miss him..." He whispered and James rubbed his back gently. "I know... We do too." The tall blonde whispered back before letting out a breath. "Joe is making us perform on Friday." He said and Bradley immediately pulled away from him. "Are you serious??" He asked and James nodded. The sadness and misery in Bradleys eyes turned into anger and he got up shakily and stormed out of the room. Joes room was only two doors away from theirs so Bradley stomped over to it. Connor thought the door might just break open from how hard Bradley was hammering against it. Joe opened the door only a minute later. "Bradley? What-" He started but was cut off when the brunette swung at him. His fist landed directly in Joes eye and he tumbled backwards. Connor and James both grabbed one of Bradleys arms and held him in place. "You're making us do a show on Friday?! After everything that happened?! Tristan left the fucking band one week ago and you already want to go back on stage like nothing happened?! He felt left out and completely out of place because you made us play songs in wich he couldn't play with us! This is all your fault! When we play a gig on Friday we basically confirm the fact that we don't need him in our band!" Bradley screamed and pulled against Connor and James with all his might as tears slowly ran down his face. "I-I love him. I love him with all my heart and we made him feel like he's worth nothing. I-I can't do this." He whispered before pushing James and Connor away and rushing out of the hallway. "Brad!" Connor called after him but the brunette was already gone. Brad ran down all the stairs and quickly left the hotel through the main entrance. He didn't know where he was going but it was all too much for him. His boyfriend left him only a week ago and now he was supposed to be the normal, energetic, happy Bradley he usually was. He walked down the street, not caring about not wearing a jacket. Gray clouds littered the sky and it was obvious that it would rain soon but Bradley kept on walking. The entrance of the local park sparked the brunettes interest and he entered the place. He walked through the small green space and sat down on a bench near the pond. A drop of water landed on his black jeans and he wasn't sure if it was rain or a tear of his. But his question was answered soon enough when more rain fell down from the sky, drenching the boy. He sniffled slightly and closed his eyes tightly, listening to the sound of the rain hitting the water surface of the small pond in front of him. A small tear fell from his eye and mixed with the water from the rain on his rosy cheeks. Bradley pulled out his phone shakily and pressed the contact he had been calling non stop the last few days. He had stopped waiting for someone to pick up, he was just waiting for the voicemail so he could say something. "Hey Tris, it's me again. I um... I know I've been calling you a lot ever since you left but I just really miss you so here I am again. Joe is making us perform on Friday and I don't know if I can do this. I know you don't want to hear it but please come back. You don't have to join the band again but please don't leave me alone. I really do love you and I-" He was cut off by the robotic voice of a woman, telling him that Tristans voicemail was full. He choked on a sob and squeezed his eyes shut. "Come back..." He whispered into the phone even though Tristan couldn't hear him. He lifted his legs onto the bench and wrapped his arms around his shins, hiding his face in his legs. After half an hour of sitting there, Bradley heard a call of his name. "Brad! Brad!" He looked up groggily and saw James running through the pouring rain towards him. "Brad. You have to come back." He called out and the brunette let out a scoff before getting up. "For what? Huh? He's gone! Tristan left me!" He yelled through the rain. "Maybe Tristan left but I'm still here. Connor is still here. We're all there for you! Don't give up just because one important person walked out of your life!" James yelled back and Bradley let out another scoff. "You don't understand." He mumbled and James shook his head. "I don't understand what?" He asked and Bradley looked up at him. "Tristan is my life! I know it sounds cliché and you probably think I'm delusional but he... He makes me feel complete! He makes me feel things I've never felt before!" Bradley yelled at his friend and felt a tear falling down his face. "And now I'll probably never feel this way again!" He cried out and sniffled. "Because he left me. H-he left me alone." A sob escaped Bradleys lips and James stepped forward, engulfing Bradley in his arms. "It's gonna be okay. Everything will be okay..."