𝟏𝟒. 𝐄 𝐍 𝐎 𝐔 𝐆 𝐇

Bradley's POV

"And to many more!" Joe called out and we all lifted our glasses. "Cheers!" Everybody yelled and I took a sip of my glass before placing it on the table. It had been a beautiful evening with amazing people and I was really happy expect for one thing. Tristan had been awfully quiet. He hadn't said a single word since what felt like ages so I walked over to him and sat down next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. "You okay?" I asked and earned a small nod. Something was definitely wrong. "How about you give us a little performance to celebrate eh?" A guy from the crew asked and smiled at us. Connor and James were up for it and we all walked towards the stage. "We agreed on Oh Cecilia." Joe said and we all nodded. Me, James and Connor took our guitars and walked up stage but as Tristan wanted to go up, Joe stopped him. "It's Oh Cecilia, Tris. No drums needed for this one." He said with a chuckle and I looked over at Tristan who frowned. I quickly grabbed his hand with a smile. "You can still come on stage or we can play something else and-" I started but he cut me off. "No it's fine. I'll just watch you." He said and gave me a weak smile before turning around and sitting down at our table again. Completely alone. I frowned. "Can't we play something else?" I asked Joe but he insisted on the song. I stepped to the front of the stage and put on a smile. "This is Oh Cecilia for ya lovely people." I called out and a round of cheers and applause erupted from the small crowd. While singing, I kept glancing towards Tristan but he was just staring at the table with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. The small show went smoothly and I was happy with our performance. But when we stepped off stage to give the boys of New Hope Club the chance to sing something I noticed that Tristan was gone. "Hey have you seen Tris?" I asked Joshua who was sitting at the table next to ours. "I saw him leaving in the middle of the song. He left through that door" He told me and pointed at a door in the back of the room. I thanked him and quickly left through the same door after grabbing Tristans jacket. I was met with fresh air and the noises of a busy street and my boyfriend who was sitting on the steps in front of the building. Quickly walking over to him, I stood behind him and unfolded the jacket. I wrapped the jacket around his shoulders before sitting down next to him. A few minutes of comfortable silence later, I broke it by asking a question. "Why did you leave?" I asked softly and looked over at him. Something about the look in his eyes scared me. He was just staring straight forward. It seemed like he wasn't staring at the busy street in front of him but somewhere completely else. "I don't know." His answer made me even more confused and also definitely even more scared. "I just felt out of place." He whispered and I swallowed thickly. I couldn't think of anything to say. Why was he feeling out of place? Instead of talking I just leaned my head onto his shoulder and cuddled into his side.
"I love you." Was the last thing I said to him that evening and he never answered. Tristan grew more and more distant the following weeks and I grew more and more worried. But then one night, it all came crashing down.
We had finished a successful day at the studio and I had fallen asleep in Tristans arms with my head on his chest but when I woke up he was gone. Sitting up in bed, I looked around there was no sign of my boyfriend. "Tris?" I called out but didn't get an answer. I grabbed my phone and squinted at the blinding light. I pressed the phone against my ear after dialing Tristans number as I suddenly heard a low buzzing noise. I threw the covers to the side and there Tristans phone. A picture of me laughing at the camera lit up the screen and I swallowed before hanging up. Where would Tristan go without his phone? I sat back against the headboard, unable to fall back asleep while Tristan was gone at this time without his phone. It took one hour for the card scanner outside of the door to buzz and the door to open. "Where the hell were you??" I immediately yelled at my boyfriend as soon as I saw him come in. "Out." Was all he said and I grew even more angry. "Out?? Do you know how worried I was?? I thought something happened to you!" I yelled and Tristan sighed. "I'm sorry, I needed fresh air." He mumbled and my anger faded away. I got up and walked towards him. I cupped his face in my hands and stared into his eyes. "Tris what has been going on with you lately? You're growing more and more distant towards me." I whispered and he tried to avoid eye contact with me. "Please tell me what's going on."I whispered and Tristan finally met my gaze. "I think I'm gonna leave the band." Those words made me completely stiffen in shock. "W-what?" Was all I could squeak out and Tristan let out a breath. "You heard me, Brad. I want to leave the band." He repeated the sentence and I blinked. "Why?? Everything is going absolutely amazing! We're selling out arenas and-" I started but Tristan cut me off. "You're selling out arenas." He said and got out of my grip. "What do you mean?" I asked him and he turned around with a scoff. "Don't you get it? The fans come to see you. They come to see you sing. They could care less if I was there or not, Bradley." He said and turned his back towards me. "What?? No that's not-" I was cut off by Tristan abruptly turning around, startling me. "Oh come on Bradley, admit it! You're the lead singer in our band everybody loves you! But me? I'm just the drummer, nobody loves me." I stared at him with wide shocked eyes. "Don't say something like that! You're not just the drummer, Tristan!" I yelled but Tristan just scoffed. "Than what am I?" He asked sternly with an ice cold expression. "Y-you're my boyfriend!" I yelled. "You're m-my world." I choked out. Tristan turned around again and stared out of the window before letting out a sigh. "Don't lie, Bradley. I don't need your pity love." He said bitterly. My eyes went wide in shock and I felt tears filling them up. "T-Tristan I do love you! W-why would you s-say something like that?" I choked out on the verge of crying. I couldn't believe he was doubting my love for him. Tristan sighed and turned around, his eyes filled with tears as well. "It shouldn't be like this. You deserve better." He whispered and I stepped forward to hug him or something because I really wanted his comfort but he took a step back, avoiding my touch. "T-Tris..." I choked out and tried to meet his eyes with mine. "Tris please." I begged but he wouldn't look at me. "I'm sorry. It's over." He said before exiting the room abruptly, leaving me to cry alone in the dark hotel room.
______________

Oof this was short and painful
Will there be a part two? Who knows? Maybe yes, maybe no?
Well anyway thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote :)

-Tris xx