𝟗. 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐔 𝐁 𝐋 𝐄

This is gonna be mainly Breece just because I felt bad because my book is like #3 on the Breece tag even though I never wrote anything about it. It will still have some Tradley though. (If you don't know Breece it's Blake x Reece from New Hope Club. Reece is the blonde in the front of the picture I put above and Blake is the one in the back :))

"This is George, he will show you the school." The secretary explained to Reece and pointed towards the boy that was standing in the doorway. He was slightly smaller than him and had blonde hair just like him. "Hey." The boy said nicely and Reece smiled. "Hey, I'm Reece." The blonde introduced himself to the younger boy. "I'm George as you heard. Shall we go?" The boy asked and Reece nodded quickly, picking up his bag and following the boy outside. George showed him almost the whole school and introduced him to a few of his friends. They had math and physics together that day and Reece grew to like the blonde a lot. "So why did you move here?" George asked curiously. The two were sitting in the lunch hall at a table in the back, eating their packed lunch. "My dad got a job here and my mum always wanted to move somewhere new." Reece answered with a shrug. George nodded slightly and continued to eat his sandwich. "Here comes the queen..." He suddenly mumbled and Reece furrowed his eyebrows before turning around and seeing a boy entering the cafeteria. He was short and had brown curly hair with eyes in the same color. He turned back towards George and titled his head to the side. "Who is he?" Reece asked his new won friend with confusion in his voice. "Oh that's Bradley Simpson a pretty popular guy on our school." George said, wiping some crumbs off the table with his hand. "Why did you call him queen?" Reece asked and turned to look at the boy again.
"You see the blonde guy at the table he's walking towards?" George asked and Reece looked at the guy George meant. "That's Tristan Evans aka the king of Wellwood High." The blonde opposite Reece explained and Reece began to understand. "Are they dating?" He asked and George nodded. "Yep, since I think about three years." He said and Reece raised his eyebrows while watching the boy sitting down on the tall blondes lap and Tristan pressing a kiss to the brunettes forehead. "Many people say Tristan only uses Bradley for sex but in my opinion that guy is head over heels for the other." George stated while throwing his packages into the garbage can next to their table. The door to the cafeteria opened with a loud screech that sounded like it hadn't gotten any oil in the last decade and Reece looked towards the doorway with a bored expression. But as soon as his eyes landed on the person that had entered the room he felt his breath hitching in his throat. A boy entered the room wearing a black jeans with a black shirt and a red jeans jacket on top. One strand of his wavy brown hair was falling over his forehead and his eyes matched the color of his hair. "Holy shit..." Reece whispered under his breath as his jaw dropped. He never believed in love at fist sight but this boy had him weak in the knees. Reece almost choked as he realized the beautiful stranger was walking towards his table. "Hey George, who's your friend?" A voice asked, pulling Reece out of his thoughts. He quickly shut his mouth and wiped at his mouth just in case he had drooled. "This is Reece, he's new and I showed him around." George explained and the stranger locked eyes with Reece who just gaped like a fish without water, trying to get words out of his mouth. "He's shy." George quickly saved him and Reece smiled hesitantly. "Well Reece this is Blake. He's my best friend." George introduced the boy to Reece. Blake. What a beautiful name for a beautiful person. "Uh thanks." Blake mumbled with a small blush and Reece felt his heart sinking as he realized he had said those words out loud. "Well I'm going to get some food." The brunette said before leaving Reece to drown in shame. His head fell onto the table as George started laughing harder than Reece had ever heard someone laugh before. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful person! I'm gonna die!" He choked out between fits of laughter and wiped at his eyes slightly. "Oh God please kill me..." Reece mumbled with a groan and George just started laughing again. Blake came back after five minutes and sat down next to Reece wich made the blonde blush heavily. The three boys talked and Reece felt himself falłing more and more for the friendly boy.
"Tristan is throwing a party on friday, you should totally come." George told Reece when they were walking out of school together. "Tristan? Tristan Evans?" Reece asked with confusion in his voice and George nodded. "His parties are the best!" George exclaimed and Reece chuckled at his friends excitement. "Oh and Blake will be there too. Don't tell him I said this but with a bit of alcohol in his system he's down for everything." Reece immediately blushed at his friends comment and pushed the laughing boy playfully.

When friday came around, Reece was more nervous than ever. George had picked him up and his heart beat quickened when they stood in front of a huge house with loud music playing inside. "Come on let's go, Blake is inside already." George said and Reece nodded before following the blonde into the house. Reece immediately felt the bass of music on his chest and smelled alcohol and weed. Couples were making out in every corner of the room and there was a couch in the middle of all of it that was surrounded by many people that were either sitting on the floor or on the couch table. George pulled Reece over to the group and Reece spotted the beautiful brunette sitting on a chair next to the couch with a drink in his hand, laughing at something a boy said. "Hey B!" George called out and Blake looked up. "Hey G, oh and Reece! I'm glad you two could come!" He yelled over the music and George nodded with a grin before sitting down on one of the couches, pulling Reece down with him. He looked around and saw Tristan, or the king, sitting on the biggest couch with his queen aka Bradley on his lap. They were both handed a drink and started to chat around with people. The party was actually kinda fun and Reece had a good time. At 2 in the morning, most of the people had left expect for Reece, George, Blake, Tristan, Bradley and about ten people around their age. "We're high-school kids on a party and haven't played truth or dare!" Somebody suddenly yelled and everybody was down for the game. "Tristan, truth or dare?" A guy named Tom asked and Reece looked up at the tall blonde. "Dare." Tristan answered and took a sip of his drink. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Bradley." Tom said with a cheeky smile and Tristan got up, leading his boyfriend into another room with a smirk on his face. Ten minutes later the two came back and Bradleys neck was covered in hickeys. He was wearing his boyfriends hoodie who was no only in a shirt and as soon as they sat down, Bradley was on Tristans lap again. Reece just shook his head slightly with a laugh. About five more rounds into the game it was a very drunk Georges turn and he of course immediately turned towards Reece. "Reece, truth or d-dare?" He asked with a small hiccup between the words and Reece swallowed. Was he gonna make him tell Blake about his crush if he chose truth? "Dare." Reece quickly said and a smirk formed on his lips. "I dare you to make out with Blake." He said and Reece felt his heart drop. Oh no. His eyes met with the brunettes who gave him a croaked smile and a shrug. Reece was pushed into Blakes direction and when he was standing in front of the sitting boy, someone pushed him onto his lap. He quickly sat up and felt Blakes hands resting on his waist. "Y-you don't have to to this if you don't w-want to." Reece quickly choked out as he stared into the other boys eyes who bit his lip slightly. "And what if I want to?" He asked softly and the blonde immediately blushed deep red before leaning in with sudden boost of confidence. "Then you should kiss me." He whispered and that's exactly what Blake did. He connected their lips and Reece cupped his face in his hands. As their lips moved together in sync it felt like the world was on pause mode. Everything around them drowned in the feeling of their lips together and Reece couldn't help but smile. As they pulled away he heard a lot of whistles around them and Blake grinned. "Would you go on a date with me someday?" He asked and Reece grinned.
"Of course."