𝟔. 𝐇 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄

Rain fell onto the dark grey concrete and lightnings parted the sky in two. Cars were rushing by, making water from the streets splash onto the small boys brown curls. His choclate brown eyes followed the people that walked past him. Some with dogs, some with umbrellas in their hands and some with much smaller persons walking next to them or sitting on their arms. Children. He was often mistaken for one of those. Probably because of his small frame, chubby face and big brown eyes. He didn't mind people thinking he was a kid. It sometimes lead to them giving him a bit money for food. A loud noise made Bradley fall out of his trance and he looked up. The noise came from the big clock tower that was a few streets down from the one he lived in. The clock showed exactly 7 pm. The small brunette got up shakily and started to run or more like stumble down the street towards a familiar big building with big windows. The lights reflected in the puddles of water on the ground and a few people were entering through the dark brown double doors. The smaller boy could easily sneak through the small crowd of people and enter the building before them. A small smile found its way onto his face as he saw the tall blonde boy standing behind the counter, giving hot soup to the many people that were coming in. The brunette waited impatiently for his turn but when it finally was he looked up at the boy with shining eyes and a smile on his lips. "Enjoy your-" The blonde started but cut his usual line off as he saw the boy in front of him. "Oh God." He whispered as he took in his appearance. His old, torn clothes that were way too big on him were sticking to his body and he was shaking heavily while he sniffled occasionally. His eyes wich had dark bags underneath of them were only half way opened and his lips were colored a light blue. "H-hello T-Tristan." He said happily but weakly as he all of the sudden collapsed. The man behind him in line catched the small boy and held him up as Tristan jumped over the counter. "God, Bradley." He said as he scooped the soaking wet boy up in his arms. "I-I'm f-fine just t-tired." He choked out while his teeth clattered. "Mhm sure." Tristan mumbled sarcastically as he walked into the private bathroom of his coworker James with the smaller boy in his arms, leaving wet spots on his clothes. He sat Bradley down on the sink and quickly began to peel his wet clothes off him. As Bradley was only wearing his old boxers, Tristan wrapped him into a blanket and turned on the water in the bathtub. "You're freezing." The blonde acknowledged but Bradley didn't answer. He was staring at the blonde boy with admiration in his eyes. "Y-you always h-help me, Tristan. T-thank y-you." He whispered and Tristan turned to look at him. "That's my job, Bradley." He said and looked at the shaking boy. "C-could you h-hold me m-maybe? I-I'm s-s-so cold..." Bradley whispered out as he tried to wrap the blanket around himself more. Tristan stepped forwards and pulled the curly haired boy into his arms to warm him more. As he looked down at the boy who snuggled into his chest he remembered the day he saw him for the first time inside the homeless shelter. One of his coworkers had brought him in to give him a warm meal wich he gladly took. After that he came every second day at exactly 7 pm to collect his only food for two days. When Bradley told Tristan the story of how he became homeless the blonde almost shed a tear at the sad story. He came out to his parents as gay and his father disowned him. Only after a few hits here and there Bradley realized his father was abusive. Bradley left at that and never looked back. And now the small boy was completely by himself, living alone in the streets. Bradley stepped into the bathtub with Tristans help and he immediately smiled at the warm feeling. "I'll take you in with me." Tristan stated suddenly after watching Bradley play in the water for a bit. "Huh?" The smaller boy asked with wide eyes and Tristan turned to him. "I'll take you home with me. I have a spare bedroom and I can make money for the both of us until you're eighteen wich is in a few months." He explained and Bradley stared at him. "Don't cry." Tristan whispered as a tear fell down the curly haired boys face. He quickly rubbed his eyes with his fists and sniffled. "I'm s-sorry you're just so nice to me.. . You don't have to take me in, Tristan. I can live by myself." He whispered softly but the blonde shook his head. "Bullshit. Your home is a cardboard box. I will take you with me." He said and wiped a tear off Bradleys face gently. "W-why are you so kind to me?" Bradley asked with slight stutter as he looked up at Tristan with big puppy eyes. The older of the two pressed a kiss onto Bradleys head of brown curls. "I want to give you a home, Bradley." He said and the brunette smiled slightly before getting onto his knees in the tub. He took Tristans face into his hands and smiled at him. "You already did that." He whispered before connecting their lips in a soft passionate kiss.
___________________

This is a short one for ya. All my stories end with them kissing tbh. Whatever that's the best part. Btw if you like Jachary I just posted the first chapter of my new fanfic go check it out if you want to :)
Shameless self promo oh yeah.