part 54 (Truth)

Hey Lovelies.. I Am on Fire.. Hahaha.. Updating almost Everyday..Proud of Myself..Will update only after this one Reaches 900+ Votes..Hate Me..But I won't update..

Once again Please Do try to Vote..Your Response Matters..Vote before Reading..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Flashback:

After Nandini ran from Hospital..And Manik asked her to let him explain but nandini denied.. Remember?..

Man:No nandini..no.. I never took your Trust for granted.. I didn't wanted to give you tension.. I didn'tt wanted to stress you nandu.. isliye I lied.. please ek baar Meri baat suno after that you decide..

Nan:Will you leave Me if that baby is really yours and aliya's..scared..

Manik cupped her face..

Man: Nandini trust Me that baby is not Aliya's and Mine..that woman is lying..agar woh hua bhi toh hosh mein kabhi mein Tumhare saath galat nahi Kar sakta.. I can never leave you..There is a loophole.. please listen to Me once..

Nan:Haa sunungi..But listen to Me first..Manik nodded..You do feel connected to the Baby.. he nodded..you feel like he is yours..Manik nodded.. I too feel the same..you feel like there is a loophole..

Man: I do..but I don't know how that baby came..but first listen as to why I lied to you that day..

Nandini nodded and Manik started telling her as to why he lied to His Life His Wife..

Manik started telling her the real story..

Man: Remember I went for a meeting.. Whether teek nahi tha.. Nandini nodded..that was not true nandini..There was no meeting or no delegates..that was a trap by someone for Me..that day when I went there there was no one.. I was about to let you all know this..but someone beat Me from the behind on My Head.. I was unconscious.. I tried to keep Myself conscious but I failed..
Next day when I opened My eyes I was safely sleeping on a bed.. I was alone.. I was confused..
I wanted to tell you that but you told Me about your pregnancy.. I never wanted to stress you..
I asked My detectives to Know about the person behind that but they failed too..But now I think I know who was that person behind all that..Trust Me nandu.. I will die but I will never cheat you..You are My Everything..

Nan:Aap Mujhe Bata dete toh ye sab nahi hotha..

Man: I know.. I regret that now but that Time for Me your health was the most important..

Nan:But Baby..Baby looks like you..and the DNA test is positive..There is something We are Missing..

Man:Yes..There is a loophole for sure..

Nan:But Manik.. I don't understand one thing..

Man:What?..

Nan:How does she knew you were going there..

Man: Because she was the one who planned..

Nan:she alone can't do anything..Do you think there was someone who was helping her..

Man:You are right nandu..it is impossible to plan all this alone..There has to be someone..

Nan:Yes..There was someone who is behind all these.. I feel like someone close to us was doing all these..

Man: I feel the same..

Nan:Now what will we do..How will we get out of this Problem..

Man:Nandu..

Nan:Huh..

Man:You won't leave Me right?.. hesitantly with fear..

Nan: I won't but you will be punished for all These..

Man:you also didn't trust Me before..

Nan: I broke that Time Manik..and you lied..when she told us about your lie it felt like I failed.. I failed in keeping you happy.. I failed as your wife..My Love Failed..For a Moment I thought what she said was true but then whenever I remembered your Eyes and Our Moments My heart told me to trust you..She still trusted you Manik..

Manik smiled..What good he did that he got a wife like her..

Man: I know..My Love And Our Relationship Won again..You can punish Me.. I will take any punishment coz I deserved it for lying to you..

Nandini smiled and stood up..Forwarded her hand towards him which he took and stood with her..

Nan:Chalo..

Man:kaha..

Nan:uss jaisi ladkiyon ke saath Kya hotha Hain usse dikhane keliye but before that..We should know whose that baby is..If He is really yours then where did he come from..what if they took advantage of your unconscious state and..

Man:shut up nandu..they can't do that to A man till he himself does that..

Nan:How can you be so sure?..

Man: erection?..looked at her..

Nan:Woh(embarrassed)..but what if your body responded in unconscious state..what if that bitch took advantage of your unconscious state and consummated with you.. I am scared Manik..

Man:We will think about that later..My Body will never respond to other girls not even in unconscious state..

Nandini nodded..They both left to their Home and did all the drama..

Flashback Ends..

Man:But Nandu the words you made Me say was harsh..It brought all the bitter memories and pain back..

Nan: I know but that was important to make her believe us..

Man:By the way how was you so sure about her?..

Nan: I know her from My Childhood Manik.. People like her will never change..May be it's Time for her destruction..

Manan looked at eachother and smiled..But all this was heard by a man who looked angry but then smirked and left from there..

Manan are happy even with soo many problems in their own world without knowing God is going to break their Fragile Hearts soon..There going to be biggest Dark Spot or You can say biggest pain in their Life..(Hint: I Am going to snatch their plate even before they get served with Food)..

Hope you guys like it..it is not edited..

Ek baat bolu.. I wrote this part in that Temple Update only but then thought to keep it a suspense..This part was written before one week I think.. I wanted to reveal it soon but Laga thoda wait Karlu..

Waise Drama is still not over😏..

How was the Update?..

Manik?..

Nandini?..

Did Manik really said the Truth😏?..Chalo koi baat nahi Aur tension nahi dungi..He said the Truth..

Who was the man?..

Next Part se Will try to update a little long..Readers are pissed with short Updates it seems..

Points 1-10?..

Do Vote and Comment Lovelies..Your Response Matters..

Love
PriyaShiv..