Some news about Ricole

Last year, let's say around October/ November were a few rumours about Rye dating a girl named Nicole. She's the girl with Rye in the Take This Home video. In Since the rumours started we didn't get any Randy moments and nearly everyone thought that Randy was over. Then, shortly before they got their personal insta accounts, we got a few Randy moments. As soon as they had their new insta accounts, Randy started constantly commenting on each others posts and (mainly Rye) answering to Randy comments. In the last vlogs we also got some Randy moments. There weren't any rumours about Nicole anymore until her insta story yesterday. In this story she said that she and Rye are no longer together. People say she deleted that story later. This is basically what happened in the last months. 

What she wrote in the first story:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

What she wrote in the first story:

Here's something that really needs to be addressed. .

Me and Rye are no longer together.

We both mutually decided it was best we stay friends because the lives we both want to live are too different. He's going to be going off on Europe tours etc, I'm constantly busy and I'm going to be going away for 3 months this summer. 

We both believe that this was the best thing for both of us. 

We still remain friends, we will continue to meet up and we always will, he's an amazing guy and I will still be there to support him through everything he does! - I want the best for him and he will always be one of my best friends ❤️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

What she wrote in the second story:

And for those who are saying I cheated, I did not. 

That photo that is apparently me waking down the street is 100% not me and if you know me you will know I am like 5ft and that girl is way taller 😂 (rye even agrees with me)

There was no cheating involved from both parties and therefore we can still remain friends

Thank you for all of the support and I'm so happy this can finally be out in the open x

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

What she wrote in the third story:

I'm really going to have to explain again -

I did think that Rye cheated on me, for personal reasons which I'm not going to go into.

But now I know he didn't and we are still friends

End of now. Not talking about this anymore. 

Respect our privacy x

Now I'm gonna write my theories on this whole mysteries:

Rye and Andy were together (or at least very close friends). But then, let's say October, Rye somehow started dating Nicole. Of course the Roadies noticed her and the drama started. Remember Vlogmas 2018 ? Andy was in Mexico with Harvey at the beginning, I don't know if it has something to do with Nicole. But even when he came back, Andy barely was in the vlogs. He was always in his room somewhere and he barely smiled. So I think this is in context with Ricole. After Rye started dating her, I guess Andy got really unhappy/ didn't feel good and that's why. In a lively around Christmas Andy also said that it's his first single Christmas since a long time. So we can guess that he was with Rye the years before. Later, around March, Rye and Nicole broke up. As soon as they broke up, Rye tried to get Andy back, also through commenting on Andys insta posts and replying to Randy comments. In my opinion they possibly broke up a lot earlier than Nicole posted the story. 

Now to the analysis of her stories themselves:

"Me and Rye are no longer together" If I'm honest, that doesn't sound like she had any emotions writing this. Like, me and Rye broke up, but I don't care. Maybe it's because they broke up a while ago, but she still doesn't show any kind of sadness in the story. 

She says that they broke up because the lifes they want are too different. I'd completely believe her that that's the real reason, but not with this explanation. If Rye goes on a Europe tour in the summer or autumn, why did they already brake up?  Wouldn't they rather enjoy the time together until then? I think the reason she said is true, but it's not the only reason. Maybe Rye noticed that he was much happier with Andy than Nicole. Or maybe he couldn't see Andy being so sad anymore? We don't know, but I guess Andy is one of the reasons. 

"I did think that Rye cheated on me, for personal reasons which I'm not going to go into." When Rye didn't cheat, how would she think that he did? And why would she think that "for personal reasons"? Maybe she first thought that Rye cheated on her, but then found out that it was actually something that has to do with Andy. Like maybe she saw Rye writing on his phone with a person (Andy), sending heart emojies and stuff, so she assumed he cheated. But it don't necessarily has to be Andy, it could also have happened that she saw a photo of Rye with a Roadie and didn't know it was a Roadie. No matter which way, the "personal reasons" is still confusing me. 

The question is: Why did she delete it? If she was "happy this can finally be in the open" I don't see any reason to delete this. Maybe Rye didn't agree with her to make it public that they were actually together. 

Other people's opinions on Ricole:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This chapter isn't meant to offend Nicole or anyone else

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This chapter isn't meant to offend Nicole or anyone else. I just thought because of all this drama, it would be a good idea to do a chapter about it and share some theories

Randyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें