Re-enacting fanfictions

This chapter about their new vlog is a bit different. Somehow I got the idea to write a one shot to this video, so here it is. It's my first one shot I ever wrote and the first story in English. It isn't that good but I hope you like it

In today's lively Andy said that they deleted the video, because they want to have the music as their main job and don't get sidetracked by their vlogs. As a serious boyband which is making their own music (and get to number one in the pop charts!) they don't want to ruin their reputation through doing things like that. I completely can understand his opinion and why they deleted it

Pov Andy: 

Today we're filming a video we promised the fans years ago. A fan fiction video. I don't know whether to be happy about it or not. I love Rye and can show it to the fans but for him it is only acting. And all our kisses and cuddles, I do it because I love him, he does it because we're best friends, nearly brothers. In the "Insulting each other vlog" he said he is only doing it for the fans. Although I know it's just for the video he couldn't imagine how much that have hurt me. When I said to Mikey I wish he was Rye it wasn't meant to hurt Mikey, it was because I really want to share a room with him. Jacklyn already is a couple since a few months, but I'm afraid to tell Rye I love him because he would hate me and our friendship will be over. I can't risk that. 

While Jacklyn is pretending to film a lively, me, Rye and Mikey are cuddling on the couch. I feel so comfortable and safe whenever I'm close to him but he'll never feel the same for me. 

When Rye showed me the pictures of Mikey I only could act so seriously because it's so relatable. Remember the lively where Rye gave Mikey a little kiss on the cheek? I got jealous and slapped Mikeys curly hair. I don't have any reason to get jealous because I'm pretty sure that Rye is straight anyway but every time Rykey gets too close or something I immediately get jealous.  Although it's just acting I was very happy about Mikey to leave Rye. The next scene is one of my favourites because I can cuddle with Rye, run my fingers through his hair and give him a kiss on the head. 

Don't kiss him, don't kiss him, don't kiss him! That's all I could think about when our faces and lips were so close. "You'll always have me" I said, it was part of my text I had to say but not just for acting, I'll always be there for Rye. "One more time" Brook said behind the camera. "Why? It was good" I asked a bit confused. "Cause you're supposed to say you'll always have US" Oops, I forgot that while concentrating on not to kiss Rye. I blushed. "Ok, let's start" I said when I sat on the couch again. So we filmed the scene again. This time I don't know how I managed to not kiss Rye and say the right words. 

(I'm listening to radio while writing this and the lyrics of some songs are "a bit" disturbing... xD    I wasn't in my room for a moment and my mum asked me what I'm listening to. I said I don't know I'm not in the room, just radio. When I came back in my room I listened what's on the radio then I knew why she was asking xD)

After we finished filming the video for the Roadies Jack suggested to go to Nando's and everyone agreed. We literally live in Nando's because we all like the food there. We ate our food, the boys were talking about different things and Jacklyn the youngest were messing around like always.  I  was thinking about me and Rye the whole time, he won't ever feel the same for me. 

Back home I decided to go to bed because it was really late in the evening. I tried but couldn't sleep, I was still thinking about Rye. After a few minutes I heard someone knocking slightly on the door. I said "Yeah" expecting Mikey to come in and go to bed. Then the door opened slowly and I heard a soft voice "Andy?" It was Rye, so I opened my eyes to look at him. "What's the matter, Andy?" He gently asked me. I tried to pretend everything's alright and said "It's nothing, really" I knew he wouldn't believe me because he knows me too well to know that something's wrong. "I know there's something on your mind" I really can't tell him, he would hate me. I can't risk our friendship with that. "Sorry, I can't tell you. You would hate me and I don't want you to hate me." "You know you can tell me everything, Andy. I could never hate you, I love you too much."

Pov Rye

Shit, did I say that loudly?  "Y-you lo- love m- me?" Andy asked unbelieving. I slowly nodded, knowing I ruined everything with that one sentence, our friendship and if he hates me the band too. "I love you too!" he suddenly said and in the next moment I felt his soft lips on mine. That kiss wasn't like the other ones before, it was a kiss full of love, knowing it is real, that Randy is real, Randy is love. 

One comment to the vlog: Their video ends with Andy saying "You'll always have me"