Randy stuff and theories

As you liked the chapter with the Randy theories, I finally made a part two of it. So here are a few more of my theories and some other Randy stuff. 

The video up there is from NY_roadie on YouTube, so check out her channel for more nice videos

First, I'm gonna talk about this thing with Nicole. In an Insta story (the one where Mikey plays piano in Ryes room),  you can see some of her stuff in the background. So people think that they're dating, because she probably stayed for the night, but they didn't make it obvious. Don't ask me from where people know her name or insta, I don't know either where they got her name/insta from. I personally don't think that they're dating. Maybe people think that because we don't get many Randy moments at the moment. Some people say that Randy is over, and some say that it was never real. But there have happened way too many things that I could think Randy wasn't real... So in conclusion Randy is/was definitely real. If Randy was over, Andy probably wouldn't have sent the pic to Rye, and Rye wouldn't have put so much effort in building the climbing wall and so on. It doesn't make sense that they broke up after that. Rye probably wouldn't already be dating another girl so shortly after it and wouldn't just take her to their house. And do you remember when Rye said "I love women". I guess he wouldn't have said that if it was true, because it wouldn't have been a funny joke. And yesterday in a lively at 25:28 Brook read out the question "Is Randy over?" Andy answered: "It's n...I think I don't even need to answer that" Brook: "It's not" He's such a big Randy shipper, I guess he noticed that there weren't many Randy moments and some fans think it's over, so he made sure they don't understand Andy wrong. So altogether I think Randy is real and isn't over. 

At min 30:13 he says that he ships Randy

And another example of Brook shipping Randy:

2. Their beds:

The first thing Rye says about the new bed is that it's gonna be a double bed. Not a just a big bed, a DOUBLE BED. So his first thought was about him and Andy sharing a bed in the new house, why else would he need a double bed and not just a big bed? Which means that the bed will be big enough for two persons, Rye and Andy. Then he built the bed. It's big enough for two persons. So like in their last flat Andy can join him any time he likes to. With the difference that Harvey never sleeps in the room with Rye, so there won't be any time he isn't able to be with Rye. And this time they can sleep together in one bed, not just in the same room. I don't really know whether Andys bed is big enough for two persons to sleep in it, but it has two pillows. If he sleeps in it alone, why would he need two big pillows then? 

 If he sleeps in it alone, why would he need two big pillows then?