CHAPTER IV: ICY flakes

PARK YN

"I LOVE YOUUU PARK YN!!!!!"

Jennie screamed, proudly while having the biggest smile on her face. She run up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I-I love you too, Jennie Kim"

I said to her and stared into her brown orbs, deeply; I leaned closer to her face---

B L A G G

I felt my whole body fell on the floor and heard a chorus of laughters; I open my eyes and see a couple of eyes, darted on me. Geez! I fell asleep during class. Oh? Yeah, I forgot to tell you guys I'm home schooled for some safety purposes. Also, RV's & Twice's maknaes are also home schooled together with me. We're in my house and the Professor is already glaring at me.

"The door is always open for you YN"

The Professor said as a matter of fact. Tzuyu offered me her hand and pulled me up. I sat back beside Jennie who's looking at me worriedly; I quickly avoided her gaze when I remembers my dream again-- could it be possible for us to be like that? Like that one in my dream? Yeah! Jennie is still studying and we're obviously in the same class; we're also in the same age and her filming will start in the afternoon later.

"As I was saying earlier, you'll be having a group project and the genre of your project will be depending on the piece of paper you'll be getting in here"

The professor said showing us the transparent box where the pieces of neatly rolled colored paper was placed inside and don't forget that she's still glaring at me. Joy raised her hand and good thing the professor finally averted her gaze on me and focused her attention to Joy instead.

"How we'll be going to choose our partner?"

Joy asks and put her hand down, resting on the table. Our professor smile at her and smirk at me.

"It will be your choice who you want to work with"

The professor said, eyeing me and Jennie. I avoided her gaze and borrowed Dahyun's notebook instead.

"Is it okay Professor if there will be a group with 3 members since our number is obviously odd"

Yerim asks as a matter of fact. Our professor just nodded her head in response and called out my name.

"Who will be your partner Park YN?"

The professor ask me and again all eyes diverted at me; I slowly pointed my index finger at Jennie then Joy and Yerim fist bump each other, wiggling their eyebrows towards me. Weirdos. As I rolled my eyes at them.

"Great way to claim your girl"

Tzuyu whispered in my ear made me look at her in annoyance. I felt a crumpled paper thrown towards me and hit me perfectly in the head, it was the professor again.

"Choose your genre Park and stop whispering with each other Chou"

Tzuyu secretly rolled her eyes at professor and Chaeyoung was the one who pass the transparent box in front of me. Black, red, pink and white. I will just choose Jennie's favorite color, black.