CHAPTER III: Colder than the ICE

PARK YN

"You sure the beast won't unleashed when you see Jennie being touched by others?"

Joy interrogates me like she's the daughter of Sherlock; I just rolled my eyes at her and continued breathing. I'm joining ISAAC today because I was invited to be one of the host but I don't know how to do that stuff so I seek for help. I texted Irene eonnie to help me out and she video call me right away asking me to visit them in their dressing room.

"Are you coming for Jennie's first day of filming?"

Seulgi bear asks me while her stylist is still doing her make up; I just nodded my head in response and the maknaes; Yerim and Joy beamed on excitement.

"You should bring her flowers eonnie!"

"And chocolates too!"

Both of them suggested in excitement and I shake my head in disbelief. Their excitement shortly cut off when a familiar knock was heard outside; all of us exchanges glances and Wendy was the one who offered to open the door.

"Eh? Yah! Park Chaeyoung, Park HyeSoo and Park Dara sunbae-nim? W-what are you doing here?"

We heard Wendy's shocked expression; Irene smirk at me and my eyes diverted to the newly arrived people. My sister, Chaeyoung run to me immediately and hug me, tight. HyeSoo is holding a bouquet of my favorite flower, smiling at me and Aunt Dara is just standing there, grinning at me.

"Don't worry YN! My gift for you is on the way already so don't look at me like that, arrasso? Chukahae on your first TV appearance"

Aunt Dara said, smiling to me as well-- ah? So that is the reason why they are here. I'm touched. I rubbed my sister's back and kissed her on the top of her head and smile at HyeSoo.

"I really didn't expect that the three of you will showed up. HyeSoo-ya, I thought you have filming today?"

I asks my cousin as we sat in RV's couch. Actually, the space is not enough for us to fit so my sister end up sitting on my lap.

"Nope. I'm just crashing your expectation of me supporting you on your first appearance as a host"

HyeSoo smile, evily at me and sends me a flying kiss; I just glared at her and I felt my sister's hand, intertwined with mine. I leaned my chin over her shoulder and she glance at me to the side, smiling a little.

"Does the staff told you already who's going to be your co-host?"

Chaeyoung asks me but even before I answer her question another knock on RV's door was heard. Aunt Dara dashed her way to the door and open it widely, made most of them gasped in shock.

"YN-ah, here's my gift for you!"

Aunt Dara beamed again and pull the person's wrist inside the room. My eyes widen to see Jennie holding a box over her chest-- I thought? She have filming today? I tap my sister's shoulder and she stood up from my lap and I went off the couch to go over my fiancée.

"What are you doing here?"

I asks Jennie and she handed me the box; I take it and waited for her response.