*-*

[present day]

"Oh Sangwoo, what do you have to say for-"

"We have here Oh Sangwoo and his fa-"

"Oh Sangwoo, mind telling us about you-"

The reporters and photographers quickly swarm me and I pass the streets of Seoul. I just got back from a photo shoot and the people are already eager to get their hands on the new magazines. I had to skip school today just for this.

"Just keep on walking until we get into the car," says one of my body guards. I nod and kept my head low, avoiding the camera flashes.

Once I retreated to the safety of the van, I pulled out my phone and start to text Jin.

-what did we do today in school?

I close the app and go onto twitter and notice the trending hashtags.

'#ohsangwoogf,

#sangwoodating,

#ohsangwoonotsingle

I quickly tap on the hashtag and look at the photos presented. The photos show Ji-Jae and I kissing at the Yeongdeungpo mall last weekend. Then, I felt my heart drop.

'Did Jin see this?'

At that moment, I felt as if all of earths oceans were drowning me. Despite me being physically above water, the feeling of the weight apon my body was immense.

I hear a ding come from my phone which brought me back to reality. It was a text from Jin.

-we have an art competition. We have to go to MMCA Seoul.

I let out a relieved sigh and reply back immediately.

-cool.

I was thinking about whether to ask about his plan for the date.

-so, have you thought of a place to go on our date?

I sent the text anyway, wanting a direct answer as soon as possible. There was a minute of hesitation from him. Even though we weren't physically in front of each other, I could tell he was debating whether he should reply or not.

-about that...

I regain my posture in my seat and reply back.

-what?

I anticipate on his reply.

-I don't think we will be able to go on a date.

I read his text and felt my heart drop.

-why?

His response took a few minutes--me already arriving at my house. Some of the photographers in their cars followed us and was caught at the front gate. I quickly get out of the vehicle and make my way towards the front door.

Inside was my mom who was sitting on the couch on the far formal living room, watching the TV.

She acknowledges my presence and smiles. "How was the photo Shoot?"

I shrug, "nothing out of the ordinary. After what happened at the mall, editors and reporters are crowding me on the streets." I let out a heavy sigh. "And now, Jin said he won't be able to come on our date this weekend."