53. move somewhere sunny and get addicted to drugs

Beginne am Anfang

"What?" She asked, George looked up at the ceiling as if he was asking for help.

"You don't just take what Nathan gives you. That's the dumbest thing you could do ever. He doesn't smoke weed, Kat, he smokes heroin and if not he's snorting cocaine. Weed is just a herb to him, it does nothing." He yelled, Kat stared at him. "And how could you even possibly think of even speaking to him after what Matty told you!" He yelled louder.

"Matty has told me nothing! I don't even know who Nathan is! I assume he used to deal to Matty but that's just from what I can grasp" She yelled back, George rubbed his forehead.

"Please don't take out what Matty has and hasn't told you on your own lungs." He stressed. Kat rolled her eyes.

"When Matty tells me why Nathan is such a bad guy, then I will stay away. But, I know no better at the moment." She said naively.

"You're a fucking idiot for that Kat. Knowing what Matty has gone through more than anyone, I would think that you would stay away from stuff like heroin" he shouted.

"What?" A third voice said, they both turned around to see Matty. They didn't say anything. "You did heroin?" He asked, Kat sighed.

"No, Matty. I did not do heroin. George is being hysterical." She replied, he looked between the two before landing his eyes on Kat.

"I'm going to leave you two to sort this out because I know he's not someone you will lie to." George accused before walking in. Kat's mouth hung open as he left them.

"What's going on?" He asked, looking slightly worried.

"Nothing. It's really nothing." She touched his arm but he moved it away. "Matty" she groaned.

"I want to know why George was yelling at you." He demanded, Kat grabbed his arm and dragged him to another room where they kept all the gear.

"I was sat with George then Nathan came over." She watched Matty's fist clench. "Then Angie walked in so George left and Nathan sat down. We were talking about how long we've known you for and then he offered me something that I thought was weed. George then proceeded to yank me away from him and yell at more for being a 'fucking idiot'" she explained. Matty looked away from her.

"Did you smoke it?" He asked.

"No." She answered.

"Would you have? If George hadn't of stopped you?" He looked into her eyes and she bit her lip.

"Probably, I thought it was just weed." She answered honestly into his eyes so he knew as well. He removed eye contact and stared at the floor as if he were trying to figure something out.

"This is my fault." He mumbled. Kat hadn't expected that.

"What do you mean?" She asked. He clawed at his hair and rubbed his eyes, she hated when he did that so she grabbed his hands and pulled them from his head.

"If I hadn't been so stupid with drugs you wouldn't have to be so cautious around people and be made to feel like shit because you were near some." He sat on a piece of equipment.

"Matty, What are you on about? You're meant to be mad at me right now." She pointed out, he shook his head.

"Why would I be mad at you, you didn't do anything wrong?" He seemed confused which confused Kat even more.

"Matty, that's not the point." She stood in front of him and placed her hands on his thighs. "You're allowed to be mad at me, I made a mistake and I am truly sorry but it's no one's fault other than mine" She pointed out.

"I don't want my issues to stop you from doing what you want to do." He said into her eyes, she scoffed.

"My boyfriend's a recovering heroin addict. Heroin is the last thing I should be wanting to do." She placed her hands on his cheeks and gave him a small smile. "Can you forgive me?" She asked, he smiled.

"Sure." He rolled his eyes. "Also, don't mind George and his pissy mood; he's going through some shit with Angie" he revealed, placing his hands on her back and sliding them to her bum.

"What? Why didn't he tell me?" She wondered, he shrugged.

"My guess is because he wants to make it out to you as if they're relationship is perfect so you don't have to worry." He answered, she stared at him and then groaned loudly as she placed her forehead against his. "I'll go and talk to him." He tapped her bum.

"You were great earlier." She kissed him gently, he smirked.

"I'll be better tonight" he winked, she rolled her eyes and pulled him off where he was sat. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly before pushing her out the room.

Matty stared at George until he eventually looked back at him. He nodded over to him and George left where he was to come over to him.

"Don't go near Nathan." He whispered to Kat before pushing her away so he could talk to George.

"You two alright mate?" George asked, Matty brought him over to the side of the room and sighed.

"You didn't have to yell at her like that." He pointed out. George's eyes widened.

"Are you kidding me? I thought she'd be smarter than that." He spoke defensively. Matty sighed, frankly exhausted.

"She can do what she wants, George. Just because you can't control your girlfriend." He spat, George's eyes widened even further. He looked over at Angie, who was talking to Kat, and then back at Matty.

"You don't know what you're talking about." He hissed, Matty rolled his eyes.

"You have to talk to Kat about it. She knows Angie more than anyone. Put our relationship issues aside and use her to help you with your own." He suggested. George looked over at Kat who was glaring at Angie who was clearly saying something stupid.

"Do you think she'll help me?" He asked, Matty rolled his eyes harder.

"You talk about her as if she's not your best friend. Of course she'll help you, she's Kat." He nudged him. George looked over at the girls again and bit his lip.

"Fine."

———————————————————
Wanted to post this for Matty's birthday but I got lazy.

Can anyone else see things start to crumble?