Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn

Start from the beginning

Dipper: *laughs awkwardly* Good one.

Ford: *bangs his head making metallic sound*

Dipper: ...

Ford: But this machine is safer. It will scan your mind, bio-electrically encrypting your thoughts so Bill can't read them. Now, say hello to your thoughts.

"Oh man, I can't believe I'm with the author!!!"

"Is my fly down?"

"DISCO GIRL!!!"

"COMING THROUGH!!!"

"(y/n) (y/n) (y/n) (y/n)"

Dipper: Uh- might wanna... ignore that last one.... So anyways, what's your deal with Bill?

Ford: Dipper, do you trust me?

Dipper: Well yeah, but-

Ford: Then you'll trust that that's not important. Now focus, it's time to strengthen your mind.

Your POV

We picked up Candy, Grenda, and Wendy and started our journey. On the way...

Mabel: It's not to finally be out on a mission just us gals.

Grenda: Forget the gal talk, I'm here to meet to touch and/or become a unicorn!

Candy: I hear if you lick a unicorn's neck it tastes like your favorite flavor in the world!

Mabel: Candy, I will make sure you lick that unicorn's neck because I care about my friends!

Wendy: Honesty I stopped believing in unicorns when when I was like five years old. I'm just coming along to keep you kids from walking into a bear trap.

You: I'm here because Mabel forced me.

Mabel: Stop!!! This is the magic part of the forest!!! *looks at a page in the journal* Let's see. The gnome tavern is over there, the fairy nail salon is over there, but it says to summon the unicorn one must fellow this ancient chant droned only by the deepest voiced druids of old.

Grenda: On it!!! *grabs the journal and goes to the center of the area, then clears her throat and starts doing some weird sounds*

Wendy: I bet you ten bucks nothing happens.

Mabel: I'll take that bet.

Just then the ground started to shake and a building started rising from the ground. We all stare in awe before opening the gigantic golden doors. We let out a gasp as we see a beautiful unicorn sitting on a rock surrounded by water as she swayed her main around.

Grenda: Mother of mother!!!

Candy: Queen of dreams!!!

You: Oh my gosh...!!!

Wendy: No way...!!!

Mabel: *reaching out to Wendy* Eh eh.

Wendy: *gives Mabel a ten dollar bill as she sighs in frustration*

Unicorn: Hark! Visitors to my realm of enchantment!

Mabel: *gasp*

Candy: *gasp*

Grenda: *gasps but swallows a butterfly and chokes*

Mabel: Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! What's your name?!?