(1.4 Discussion)

These theories are an attempt to prove the majority of the ambiguous portion of the holy Quran as well so that nothing remains ambiguous. We all need to strive for the truth. In demographics, the world population was estimated to have reached 7.6 billion people as of May 2018[4] It took over 200,000 years of human history for the world's population to reach 1 billion[5] and only 200 years more to reach 7 billion[6] According to a study in 2015, Islam has 1.8 billion adherents, making up about 24% of the world population[7] Most Muslims are either of two denominations: Sunni (80-90%, roughly 1.5 billion people)[8] or Shia (10–20%, roughly 170-340 million people)[9].

The problem to note here is that we need to establish for sure whether there really is a religion that is true or is religion just creating different casts for no reasons. Is Islam really true? Is the remaining 20% of the Quran that is ambiguous really true as the rest 80% of the Quran? Are the Ahadtith entirely true about the life after death?
If so, then the case of hell for disbelievers is also true

"Verily, Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire (Hell)

Wherein they will abide forever"

[al-Ahzaab 33:64]

This is something to ponder over. If my theories get worked upon and get proven true after experiments, then it can be established to a huge extent that Islam really is true about whatever it said.
And then comes the point that, then we need to understand that if life after death really exists and all disbelievers of Islam go to hell for ever, then it's something grave since 7.6billion world population minus(-) 1.8 billion Muslim population = 5.8 billion people in the world who are disbelievers. This 5.8 billion population! Imagine its burning in hell just because of the disbelief!
It's our duty as human beings to yearn for the truth and search it no matter what.
If Islam is really true and Life after death gets established, then we need to think about it! People need to change religion since then it will be an established fact that death in this world is not the end. But there is still more and more! An everlasting life promised by Allah! And also the fact that there will be peace for those in heavens that shall also be everlasting! So in case life after death is real as said by Islam and gets proven as per my theory, then there we go! We then have very clear choices to make then whether we continue sticking to the wrong religion of associating gods with Allah or stay atheists (both leading to everlasting hell) or we turn to Him in repentance and believe in him firmly as the Only Supreme Lord(leading us to everlasting heaven).

"And We shall remove from their breasts any hatred or sense of injury" (Quran 7:43).
"Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring. Angels shall enter from every gate (with the salutation): 'Peace be with you, that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final home!" (Quran 13:23–24).
"They will not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin. But only the saying of: 'Peace! Peace!'" (Quran 56:25–26).

As per a rule, there are theories first! They get tested upon. Then after experiments they get proven and finally get established! Same was the case with Singer and Nicholson model of 1972![3]
The fluid mosaic model was first proposed by S. J.Singer and G. L. Nicolson in 1972 to describe the structure of cell membranes (Singer and Nicolson1972). The fluid property of functional biological membranes had been determined through labeling experiments, x-ray diffraction, and calorimetry. These studies showed that integral membrane proteins diffuse at rates affected by the viscosity of the lipid bilayer in which they were embedded, and demonstrated that the molecules within the cell membrane are dynamic rather than static [10]