(3.2 What about hell? )

Hadiths that have been narrated concerning the location of hell beneath the seven seas are da'eef (weak). We can only rely on the authentic sahih bukhari ahadeeth. Thence, we can't surely make theory about where the hell is. But since there are a lot of saheh ahadeeth about how heaven is like, we can certainly predict how time would be like over there.

And also, the above theory of time dilation and the bars, sticks and episodes theory says that;

As time dilates, the number of things that can happen in the smallest possible time i.e. nanoseconds for instance becomes infinite. This is because now the bar interval has prolonged and can accommodate infinite events (for instance) if the bar interval itself is infinitely prolonged. This can happen in the case of;

1. Travelling at the speed of light (or keeping up with the speed of the bar to stop it from flowing beneath you/through you) thence preventing you from aging and the phenomenon of time passing. This results in infinite stick intervals and thence infinite episodes that you can experience in a given bar interval.
This explains the incident of Mi'raj.
Al-Burāq (Arabic: البُراق‎ al-Burāq or "lightning") is a steed in Islamic mythology, a creature from the heavens that transported the prophets. Most notably Buraq carried the Islamic prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the Isra and Mi'raj or "Night Journey", [39] as recounted in hadith literature. Since the word "Burraq" itself means "lightning" that also points toward the speed of that creature. Thence there was time dilation, although since no saheh authentic ahadeeth are there over the Prophet's bedsheet being warm and the door handle moving, so we can't say what the case really was. If it was so, then also the theory explains it all with the time dilation at speed of light and increased episodes been experienced by the Prophet Muhammad (SA) like meeting the angels and taking a round of the heavens.

2. Time dilation, as in case would happen if we go near a black hole. And in this theory, since we reach the white hole (which has never been observed as clearly as the black hole raising questions on their existence, yet is mathematically possible), and white hole is hypothesized to dilate time in the same manner as the black hole by causing gravitational effect on time and causing bars to separate further from one another causing increased bar intervals.

Also note that hell is not always an everlasting place like heaven is. It can be both everlasting (as is the case for disbelievers) as well as be terminated upon will of Allah (SW) after a particular time.

"Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, God is ever Exalted in Might and Wise." (Quran 4:56)

Since this verse shows that burnt skin will be replaced by new ones, this can only be explained if there is time reversal, which in theory of relativity is not possible. Thence, we need much better equations to understand the mechanism of how the Hell really functions. For this we need to collect all Saheh ahadeeth and work out an equation over which physicists agree, an equation that shall show time reversal is possible!
Since we will never be able to see the heaven and hell during our life because it's a hidden area, we need to understand that the equations of Hell might be mathematically possible just like the 'white hole' is. But they won't be able to be proven in real life, just like white hole is still a mathematical hypothesis!

One thing in which the hell is similar to heaven is that it shall also be in levels like the heavens are. But we don't know how far these levels shall be since they have not been emphasized upon. The levels of hell can be known from the following;

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) spoke of the lightest punishment in Hell:

"The person who will receive the least punishment among the people of Hell on the Day Resurrection will be a man, a smoldering ember will be placed under the arch of his foot. His brains will boil because of it."
(Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Also the lowest level is;
"The hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire." (Quran 4:145)

The following is reported from Abu Hurayra: The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, "Your fire is only one part out of the seventy parts of Hell fire." Thereupon, the Companions said, "O Messenger of Allah! By Allah, the fire in the world is enough." The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Hell fire was made sixty nine times more severe than the fire in the world. The temperature of one of them is like the temperature of the whole fires of the world." (Bukhari, Muslim and Tirmidhi)

Thence, it's something that we can't really experience. And God knows best.
We first need to get equations over time reversal since its derived that as God will give the people of Hell new skin, that would mean time will reverse so that the skin comes back on the burnt areas.