Chapter 8 Hanging out with my new friends

(Hey guys sorry i wasn't updating. I have family problems but I'm going to update today I'm doing a story every Thursday cause I'm off early today so it easier for me )

( HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS OMFG

https://vine.co/v/OWH5uZWE9VQ)

Saoirse POV

It's been 2 weeks since I started school. I have new friends their names are Tasha and Katie. We were going to the shopping center or the "mall". I still can't believe there is no penneys or primark like come on. Ahhwell There is forever 21 so I was grand.

I saw hayes so I text him

-Saoirsebubbles!😂

"Hey turn around guess who's behind u?!!?"

-hayestheweirdoooo!! 😝

"I see u cme here"

"Hey saorise hayes is looking at you" Tasha says winking at me. "I know I just text him. He asked to come over to him wanna come guys?".

"Yea lets go". Katie said but Tasha didn't look so good she went pale like she saw a ghost." Are you ok Tasha? it looks like you seen a ghost" I asked her worried before I we went over to hayes and his friends. " Yea I'm fine I just have a huge crush on Hayes" (the drama starts) she said worried.

"Hey it's ok he doesn't bite let's go ok" I said to her looking in her eyes. we walked over and Tasha was behind me all this time Katie was talking to her twin brother. While Tasha was sitting right beside me on her phone and Hayes and I were talking.

"Wanna hang out together at the park later with me Saoirse Katie Ben and John, Tasha" Hayes asked Tasha looking at her. He already asked me this morning. "Yea sure I'll love to" Tasha said looking me" I was nudging her and winking at her. Hayes looked at me.

I knew HAYES like TASHA. I would total ship them. They are so cute together. while we were on our phones for a bit I decided to text HAYES to ask him something.

-Saoirsebubbles 😂

"Hayes are u going to say to Tasha later that u like her ????mmmmmmm!"

-hayestheweirdoooo 😝

"Yea I'm going to ask her out but I don't know what to say to her??? HELLPPP"

-Saoirsebubbles 😂

"U can practice on me in what ur going to say before we go to the park"

-hayestheweirdoooo 😝

"Tnx besto ly"

-Saoirsebubbles 😂

"Ly 2 we better get going"

(Thanks for reading please vote and comment if ye want more. I'm doing the next chapter 2 morrow cause I'm off at 1)

~Jenniferhoneyb xx

Bye 😝